D: Ire, Fra

SA vs Aus
NZ vs Fra
Ire vs Arg
Eng vs Sco

Aus vs NZ
Ire vs Eng

NZ vs Eng

I'm not making any predictions, but I'd just like to point out that I'm surprised that Australia appear to be peaking in a World Cup year, and surprising (and scaring the crap out of us Welsh who thought we'd overpower the forwards) everyone. I'm being Ironic (and not in an Alanis Morisette way(although I do own the same dress, but that's a story for a different time/forum)))))(lost track of how many brackets I used))))

I'm not making any predictions, but I'd just like to point out that I'm surprised that Australia appear to be peaking in a World Cup year, and surprising (and scaring the crap out of us Welsh who thought we'd overpower the forwards) everyone. I'm being Ironic (and not in an Alanis Morisette way(although I do own the same dress, but that's a story for a different time/forum)))))(lost track of how many brackets I used))))

You thought you could overpower them in the scrum ??? Bit too much Brains SA last night or what ?

A: Eng, Aus
B: SA, Sco
C: NZ, Arg
D: Ire, Fra

SA vs Aus
NZ vs Fra
Ire vs Arg
Eng vs Sco

Aus vs NZ
Ire vs Eng

NZ vs Eng

I think Australias going to spoil that party. England wont score tries against these guys with the defence they've shown the last two weeks.

This shower is considered good defence?!

Looks like they tired themselves out to me. You have to admit though the defence at a couple of points there was impressive. End of the day you cant win a game without the ball. The ref decided to give NZ some ball this week so the result was out of the Wallabies hands.

I'm not concerned that we won't score points, my concern is that we can stop them..... and Pocock causing havoc.

Bad refs are the only question mark on the AB's going all the way. Just look at the offside play in Sydney by the Wallabies the ref didn't want to know about it.

RSA 23 ENG 30
NZ 32 FRA 20
IRE 23 ARG 10
AUS 30 SAM 14

ENG 20 NZ 34
IRE 27 AUS 24

3/4
ENG 27 AUS 24
ENG win
1/2
NZ 24 IRE 19
NZ win
NZ win it all
Thats only if all players stay healthy

Looking at the way the members have set up the different scenarios, any of them could be the outcome, once you get to the knockout stages, all bets are off.

Latest posts