• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Cup 2019 in Japan is impossible

I very much doubt the background radiation in Japan (whilst higher than most places) would be any more than what one receives from a long haul flight. The World Cup only lasts a month - even if there are higher cancer rates, surely those at risk would be permanent residents as opposed to temporary visitors?

Also, don't the Japanese live longer than any other race?

okinawa was renown for longevity and the traditional okinawa diet which was ~97% plant based is famous for longevity

but they have McDonalds now so....You dont need a nuclear disaster to cause death and disease, just fast food and meat/processed meat. In that way Japan is just like everywhere else....

Which event is going to be most dangerous ?

Russia 2018 - Full of Gangsters and corrupt officials.
Qatar 2022 - Sharia law is enforced with flogging and stoning of woman and children.
Japan 2019 - Sushi, radiation, and bullet trains that drive to hell.

Take your pick.

Qatar 2022 - Sharia law is enforced with flogging and stoning of woman and children.

Take your pick.

what about Rio 2016

rio has a major crack & crime problem, questions about pollution and other things.

Unfortunately, I could not find relevant information in English. But you can easily ask anti-nuclear movements in English speaking countries about the situation in Japan.

英語はなければ日本語の情報源がありますか?私にご送信いただければ、正確性を確認できます。

Unfortunately, I could not find relevant information in English. But you can easily ask anti-nuclear movements in English speaking countries about the situation in Japan.
What language do you have the relevant information in? No doubt there are many on this forum that will be able to read and understand it!

Seriously speaking, World Cup 2019 in Japan is impossible, because of the nuclear disaster.
The number of Leukemia, Thyroid cancer, and other cancers is rapidly growing, despite of the media blackout.
Japan, at least Eastern part, has become really dangerous part to have an international sport event.
World Rugby (although I do not understand the reason of name change from International Rugby Board) must choose another place for 2019. There are many countries in which Rugby World Cup can be held without building any new stadium.

Japan is really dangerous!

No Syria, Iraq Pakistan they are really dangerous, your'e worse than my missus she thinks everything non organic is going to kill.

Take your pick.
So you say, Japan does not qualify because it´s not dangerous enough?

This was a pretty pathetic and pointless thread to start. I'm actually very excited to see what the World Cup will be like in Japan and what it will do for Japanese rugby.

really getting on board with the whole superpowers idea, wasn't going to go before but now i'm really keen, cheers for the recommendation Sigesige!

Seriously speaking, World Cup 2019 in Japan is impossible, because of the nuclear disaster.
The number of Leukemia, Thyroid cancer, and other cancers is rapidly growing, despite of the media blackout.
Japan, at least Eastern part, has become really dangerous part to have an international sport event.
World Rugby (although I do not understand the reason of name change from International Rugby Board) must choose another place for 2019. There are many countries in which Rugby World Cup can be held without building any new stadium.

Japan is really dangerous!

I hear that in Japanese restaurants they serve blow fish which is fairly dangerous and could kill you stone dead! Ye better not have a Guinness version of it or else 2019 will definitely be OFF!

Will they make teams have numbers on the front of there strips that is the real question?

Lets hope Japan isn't struck by a gigantic earthquake during the World Cup. Now that is a possibility and it can be dangerous!

Relax, teammates. I just talked with Goodzilla and we made a deal. He'll take a holiday during the WC 2019. He's going to Hawai for. relax

Relax, teammates. I just talked with Goodzilla and we made a deal. He'll take a holiday during the WC 2019. He's going to Hawai for. relax

Yeah...that's all well and good but what about if them seven samurai start kicking off!

I hear that in Japanese restaurants they serve blow fish which is fairly dangerous and could kill you stone dead! Ye better not have a Guinness version of it or else 2019 will definitely be OFF!

Blow fish can kill humans, but it's delicious. Serving blowfish requires government license for safety.

Latest posts