• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World cup bets

Saints1

Straight Edge
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
St Helens
Just had £1 on Higuain first goal at 19/4 in the Argentina - Nigeria match later on this afternoon.

Got an accumulator on south Korea/argentina/england at something along the lines of 9.5

Argentina 1-0 up inside of 5 minutes, this is looking like it might be a pasting.

Nigeria keeper has been outstanding. Messi is so much better than everyone else, it's not even funny.

France disappointed me

Bet for Brazil and England

Argentina traditionally good to bet for

Never try to win money with Italy

Cheeky tenner on Germany to win, £100 profit if they do. Got the tenner from betting £1 on Ghana to win 1-0

I had £1 on Schweinsteiger first goal. Another bet down inside the first 5 minutes. Treble on the games tomorrow I think.

1 GEL for several teams in a row :D :

-England to score first against USA +

-England to have Corner kicks advantage +

waiting matches:

Netherlands vs Denmark for Netherlands (1)

Japan vs Cameroon (2)

Italy vs Paraguay (1)

Cote D' Ivoire vs Portugal (2)

Brazil vs N. Korea (1)

Spain vs Switzerland (1)

Last edited:
England are considered, by bet365, to be in with a better shout than Germany
Not sure if it's to do with who they'll meet in the knockout stages, but i think Germany would tear england apart atm

Got a £3 on Netherlands+Japan+Italy all winning, £61 if they do

I've got a fiver on van Persie to be top scorer at 23-1. £115 will do nicely.

Japan beating Cameroon was the steepest odds in my accumulator, hopefully Italy can beat Paraguay (they're expected to) :D

They will. Probably 1-0 after a turgid game. It's the vuvuzula's fault. And the ball.

I should have bet on a few matches so far ... I would have picked up a lot of cash.

I always lose out on 1 thing in my 3-match accumulators :p And it's always a draw,
Like last nights Italy/Paraguay, and todays Ivory Coast/Portugal (i had Draw, Portugal, Brazil)

£2.50 on Chile/Spain/South Africa (£40 if that)
also £2.50 on all three a draw (£261 if that)

Lads hve a great bet at 16/5 (I put â'¬20 on) - All teams to score in World Cup.
Now that N.Korea and New Zealand have I feel even more confident the rest will surely bag 1 goal.

Latest posts