• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Cup Coverage in Canada

N

nufan

Anyone know about WC07 coverage in Canada? I have local digital cable and am not confident i will be able to find it on TV. Was no coverage of tri nations and/or cricket world cuP :(

anyone know for sure?

O

O'Rothlain

Anyone know about WC07 coverage in Canada? I have local digital cable and am not confident i will be able to find it on TV. Was no coverage of tri nations and/or cricket world cuP :(

anyone know for sure?

[/b]
http://www.rugbycanada.ca/index.php?lang=e...mp;news_id=3137
Straight from the mounties mouth...
dudley_doright.jpg

N

nufan

thanks for the reply, seems a bunch of licensing etc.. is gonna prevent any decent coverage, oh well thank goodness for *REMOVED* i guess

O

O'Rothlain

thanks for the reply, seems a bunch of licensing etc.. is gonna prevent any decent coverage, oh well thank goodness for *REMOVED* i guess [/b]
Try setanta broadband...that's probably your best shot as it is...

P

philhirons

im sure this has been mentioned else where but the itv (a channel in the uk) are showing every game live on there website , sure this should work anywhere in the world.

T

T1nmaN

yes, I have been watching the freevu on Bell of SETANTA for the past few weeks, and the rugby coverage is very good.
The only thing I don't like is the header descriptions, so you don't know sometimes what it is, but it's a lot better than the lack of rugby on now!