• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Cup Coverage in Canada

N

nufan

Anyone know about WC07 coverage in Canada? I have local digital cable and am not confident i will be able to find it on TV. Was no coverage of tri nations and/or cricket world cuP :(

anyone know for sure?

Anyone know about WC07 coverage in Canada? I have local digital cable and am not confident i will be able to find it on TV. Was no coverage of tri nations and/or cricket world cuP :(

anyone know for sure?

[/b]
http://www.rugbycanada.ca/index.php?lang=e...mp;news_id=3137
Straight from the mounties mouth...
dudley_doright.jpg

thanks for the reply, seems a bunch of licensing etc.. is gonna prevent any decent coverage, oh well thank goodness for *REMOVED* i guess

thanks for the reply, seems a bunch of licensing etc.. is gonna prevent any decent coverage, oh well thank goodness for *REMOVED* i guess [/b]
Try setanta broadband...that's probably your best shot as it is...

im sure this has been mentioned else where but the itv (a channel in the uk) are showing every game live on there website , sure this should work anywhere in the world.

yes, I have been watching the freevu on Bell of SETANTA for the past few weeks, and the rugby coverage is very good.
The only thing I don't like is the header descriptions, so you don't know sometimes what it is, but it's a lot better than the lack of rugby on now!

Latest posts