• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Cup Section

goodNumber10

International
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
London Wasps
Any chance we could have a World Cup 2015 section, ala RBS 6Nations.

And then within that a World Cup Watch thread for each of the major Nations?

Just thinking there is a lot of news coming out on a daily basis about the World Cup, and it doesn't always sit with player discussions and so on... so might be time to start focusing :D

Any chance we could have a World Cup 2015 section, ala RBS 6Nations.

And then within that a World Cup Watch thread for each of the major Nations?

Just thinking there is a lot of news coming out on a daily basis about the World Cup, and it doesn't always sit with player discussions and so on... so might be time to start focusing :D
I've not been here for the last world cup but i'm sure the admins/moderators here do make a section in the forum for the world cup like the six nations. Just later on.

Good shout,
I know it was raised in the staff section but we agreed on after the Six Nations, and now we've forgotten :lol:

Will set wheels in motion.

Good shout,
I know it was raised in the staff section but we agreed on after the Six Nations, and now we've forgotten :lol:

Will set wheels in motion.
Not like its my choice but i really think that Goodno10 should be a staff here. His suggestions to help make the forum better have been really good.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

We've just moved the Rugby World Cup forum to the top of the Featured section - you'll see it at the top of the homepage :)

Latest posts