• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World League crashes?

S

soto14

Hi all,
I just wanted to know if I am the only one getting crashes in tyhe World League mod. Does this happen to anyone else? I have no patches installed, and it still happens, so it seems strange to me, such a huge bug...

Hi all,
I just wanted to know if I am the only one getting crashes in tyhe World League mod. Does this happen to anyone else? I have no patches installed, and it still happens, so it seems strange to me, such a huge bug...
[/b]

I have no patches installed[/b]
by this you mean no edited roster either?

<div class='quotemain'>
Hi all,
[/b]

I have no patches installed[/b]
by this you mean no edited roster either?
[/b][/quote]
not al all, it's my own roster (i.e one that I have saved)

Well if you're not using any patches and the game still does that then it is very weird!

Did you re-installed the game,have you used patches for the game like the MUP patch or something?

This game is screwy. What seems to be ok for some is a problem for others. Not a lot we can do, but i think it might be to do with a corrupted roster file Diego. That's all it can be, if you are playing the game as a clean install.

I also get this problem but when I delete the .rdf file in the editor's main folder and in the game's main folder,the World League works fine but then you have all those crappy players again!

Do you have to have it the saves folder? Try deleting that just leaving the one you put in the directory. Perhaps they are clashing. I don't know, worth a try.

to play at the world league with the true names of the players it is necessary to save the roster in rdf and to put the file rdf changed in C:program files\EA sports\Rugby08.
but the world league is one big xml file with a lot of conditions and we have lot of players inside.
Remember players in the beginning who replace stars, this players are in one team ???? i m not sure.
After there are lot of change with players henson tranformed chabal for become one impact players.
transfers players in differents teams.

I will try to change with one default roster just one team line up.
firstly just change name players and i not do transfers i will rewrite default line up team
Example perpignan
edmondos = number 10 (default roster) > carter
konieck = number 2 (default roster) > guirado.

until all the team after i save in rdf files and i try one world league
If its ok (it will not sur)
I wil try to change faces

With french teams it more easy because it is wrong players differents of internationnal french team (FRANCE).
With english teams i m not sure it will change i think internationnal english teams.

i also had this problem with a patch installed ... but don't remember which one ...

Pageski, i notice that in one of the xml's there is a list of players. I think that perhaps you have to rename all the players names to the new ones, then they will appear.. but as you say, it is different to the real roster and they are not connected in any way.

Yes i have see on the world league xml some name players and other xml but for me the only problem is maybe the no good conversion with the editor to have one rdf files without bug.
I say this because with the last version of the editor i tried just one change of name with the defaut roster.ros without change the place on players in theam (no transfert) and i had always bug.
Example perpignan team, the player goutta i want to change only is name i will become Perez i save the change and i do save default.
i take the rdf file i put it on the directory root c: program files\rugby08 and always bug when i want try world league ???.
Maybe try without files (xml,rsg etc etc) in c: program files\rugby08 and change just one value of player if it s ok with out bug maybe we must look for with names

Latest posts