• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World League Player Buying

I think I may have the best record in this game on World League.

I haven't lost a game
Scored an average of 40 points per match
more than 4 tries a game

I have finished the Easy, Normal, and now halfway through league.

Tips.

Before you start the league create some players in one team to use for trades.

I created a First Five (Waisale Serevi) - playmaker, commander.
2 X wingers... 1 x Fullback

Used Rupeni and, Robinson in the midfield as cheap buys - good though.

All loose forwards 6,7,8 as ball winners and runners. (this will increase the turnovers for ya)

keep hitting your forwards to drive it up and hold down R3 to secure the ball going into contact.
They key is to pick and go when there's space with the halfback and let him link with the wingers..ie draw and pass.

SAMALA - (the master)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I think I may have the best record in this game on World League.

I haven't lost a game
Scored an average of 40 points per match
more than 4 tries a game

I have finished the Easy, Normal, and now halfway through league.[/b]

+

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Before you start the league create some players in one team to use for trades.

I created a First Five (Waisale Serevi) - playmaker, commander.
2 X wingers... 1 x Fullback[/b]

= no crediblity.

i dont see the point in creating players, i think its cheating. even if you use realistic stats, your still making it suit your style of play.

its not like theres a shortage of quallity players in certin postitions.

and samala, dont say, ohh i could do it with out these players. because, truely i couldnt care less.

and dont skyte about being the best. i could cream any team by 50pts+ if i wanted to, but i dont because its not fun that way. i would rather play real rugby, instead of exploiting gaps in the ai.

Sambad you obviously can't create players aye - cause you got the P2 and no memory card? haha

Originally posted by Samala@Apr 22 2005, 11:44 AM
Sambad you obviously can't create players aye - cause you got the P2 and no memory card? haha
No he just doesn't bother....

and he probably got irritated by the thigns that irritated me =

a) neither of your posts makes any sense...(sorry if you r not English-speaking)

<
you can't start with your created players and they will be expensive if they are good - so most of us will find your assertion that you won every game on WL with out them unlikely in the extreme.

If you are playing normal - then so what!? Who couldn't....

but your comment I have won 'easy, normal and now half-way through league' or something similar - doesn't really make sense in terms of either.

Who? and I mean - Whooooo?.....wouldn't have a memory card!!!???
<

Originally posted by Samala@Apr 22 2005, 10:44 AM
no your right, ive got the ps2, and no memory card, that is why im posting in a world league thread, and have created a thread said to be the best in TRF, which some how is about the world league, which is next to impossibe for a normal human being to do without saving.

(ass)

Latest posts