• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

world league

P

pageski

WOLRD LEAGUE

for to play in world league you must update 3 files

73cb47d1d69c90f28fd1cc4186ac1926.rdf (for to have right player names position good rosters etc etc)
07590d14b68496aaf5406caf9ddf8e7b.rsg (for to choose order division wich teams play in world league)
2de97b250f07a369610d6087471b7aad.xml (for to choose conditions world league transfert swap star player change money etc etc)

the game have one default roster inside is the rdf file.
it use it when you want to begin one world league or when you want come back in the default roster in the game in MY RUGBY on the left of the screen.
you can updated it just with wossah editor but one old version because there are bug with recent version.
you open the roster you want use with the editor and to do set default.
the editor will create on new rdf with information of your updated roster.
After you put it in folder MUP09.

created player can be added in world league (player after 1903 inside the roster) but you can t see the head during match.

i have test world league with my roster (different on MUP09) sometimes have bug but not always i load again the save and i can go on the 4eme season but depends of the team you take and me i use too hide teams i use it to create some french teams.

After possiblity of bad assigned stadium, problems with some player inside the roster and other wrong things in the 2 others files.

got a question now i made the new rdf with wossah editor and it works for everything but world league it still has a different roster for some reason but now it crashes when i try to start a new season of WL

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Frntline @ Sep 19 2009, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
got a question now i made the new rdf with wossah editor and it works for everything but world league it still has a different roster for some reason but now it crashes when i try to start a new season of WL[/b]

Because i said on the first post you must have one old version of editor because bad save on rdf file
Send me your adress mail by mp i wil send the old editor.
I go on to test for the patch rugbyfrench team one world league season 2008 2009 and i can go on after the first season but i don t have test for all team.

The game become easy when you know it and me my world league will be difficult on the beginning because:
- I will swap more star player (you will have bad player betxween 20-25 player)
- i keep just one or two expensive player because if you sell him you will have money for finish season because all team begin with only baseamount - 10% (you can not change it).
- you not loose lot of point when you loose match and you stay trainer
- i limit the transfert just 2 by year.
- i give just one goal in div3 only pay player.
- i give lot of money when you gon on with the same team
- i don t want the game let you to change of team because you begin again with one good team player and the game become again easy.

with this you can lost all your match sell one star player and go on the world league.

See first if you don t have this modified file in MUP09.
If you dont have yes you can extract it in the data.gob.

Ok. I've extracted all the files from the data.gob and put them in my folder, yet I'm still getting the crash on the select screen.

in the first post
the game have one default roster inside is the rdf file.
it use it when you want to begin one world league or when you want come back in the default roster in the game in MY RUGBY on the left of the screen.
you can updated it just with wossah editor but one old version because there are bug with recent version.

The rsg file is the file wich decided the teams and the stadiums you have in the championship.
You edit it with notepad or wordpad.

• Super14 transformé en Top14:
    2e3bf72385c97f02da9f19bf5c07e09b.rsg
  • Championnat anglais:
    f65527b45fcb7bf6322c17acf2e65f41.rsg
  • Heineken Cup:
    07590d14b68496aaf5406caf9ddf8e7b.rsg
  • World League:
    2f4f71b0a4dec8b511d685425019a33f.rsg
  • Tri Nations:
    27f224714b2839695c21a148b77fa99b.rsg
  • list OF ID TEAMS: be2970b0ada8e42cf891ce60ffe69575.xml
  • list OF ID STADIUM: 20f6cf7cd49d42dd0fe5f86519a0cd95.xml

if you want but my files is different than MUP and there are hided files actived like extra team maube you cazn not play my WL.
example bayonnne is in WL on the beginning like all french teams but is the cats hided default team in the game

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pageski @ Sep 17 2009, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
WOLRD LEAGUE

you can updated it just with wossah editor but one old version because there are bug with recent version.[/b]

Hi, is there a download link for the old version of the editor?
or can someone send it too me please
thanks
regards
Peter

Thought I might as well post this here rather than create a new thread.

My World League works fine up until the last game of the season? I played the Challenge Cup final, and win or lose, it'll crash when I click 'Continue' on the screen that shows you've won it.

Still have this problem when getting to recruitment, my rosters updates fine with the old editor, and in the 2de97b250f07a369610d6087471b7aad file I have deleted all the "SWAPOldPlayername" text. What else do I need to do?

Latest posts