We have another thread going regarding acquiring players in World League, here is a short list we have made up so far.
- Henry Paul (Gloucester) -Good centre and very good goal-kicker.
Cost: not much.
- Jason Robinson (England) -Ludicrously fast and great at beating people one-on-one.
Cost: Less than he should be!
- Joe Rokococo (Blues) -Great speed, playmaker, and rolls people one on one.
- Johnny Howard (Northhampton) -Good passing, strength and pace.
Cost: Only 4 Maint = nothing!
- Paul Grayson (Northampton) -Just as good at kicking as Spencer and Wilkinson, but a lot cheeper.
Cost: 58 trade, 21 maint -A lot cheaper than any other top kickers.
- Brian Lima (Samoa) -Fast and penetrating winger.
Cost: Mnt: 10ish.
- Bruce Reihana (Northampton) -Agile and very quick, Never fluffs a pass.
Cost:30 to buy, 9 maint.
- Rupeni Caucaunibuca (Fiji) -He is fast and good on one-on-ones but if you want a hands winger dont get him.
Cost:32 :Mnt about 8.
- Ignacio Corleto (Paris) -Great speed,tactial kicking and power for this fullback
- Tana Umaga (Hurricanes) -Great Centre as you all know
- Trevor Leota (Wasps) - HK -You want to win scrums? Buy him.
Cost: 28 to buy, 7 to keep.
- Ollie Smith (Leicester) - CT -Cheap, reliable, fast & phenominal hands. Bargin.
Cost: 32 to buy, 8 to keep.
- M.Edmonson (Perpignan) -He's a FH with 83 goal kicking 92 kicking, & good handling & passing.
Hope some of them suggestions help you in making your club better.