World Rugby Museum (Twickenham)

Jaguares

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
Argentina
The World Rugby Museum in Twickenham is it worth? I don't know where to write this. I booked tickets for the Premiership Rugby Final and I could visit it before the game

I've been a few times. It's got shirts etc to look at and a few interactive things to do. It's worth going if you love rugby and are really in to (guessing you are being on here). But probably not too interesting for a casual fan.

Last time I went they were giving a feee beer with a ticket which was well worth it!!!!!!

Just hundreds of shirts? Aren't there wax sculptures or something like that?
No wax sculptures no, but it does have a kicking game, a scrum game and line out one (all interactive) it's got some written stuff about the shirts and the history of the game etc. it's a good way to kill 20 minutes or so. One son loves the interactive games and spent like 40 minutes inside but I'd have been around 10-15 minutes on my own.

I think the shirts and memorabilia are cool to be honest. They've got shirts from all around the world etc.

No wax sculptures no, but it does have a kicking game, a scrum game and line out one (all interactive) it's got some written stuff about the shirts and the history of the game etc. it's a good way to kill 20 minutes or so. One son loves the interactive games and spent like 40 minutes inside but I'd have been around 10-15 minutes on my own.

I think the shirts and memorabilia are cool to be honest. They've got shirts from all around the world etc.
Interesting, thanks for the info. Any other thing to do before a game in Twickenham?

Latest posts