• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World XV to beat the all blacks

I don't mean to be a chauvinistic a$s, but Picamoles at no. 8 and how do Nicolas Mas or Thomas Domingo get left out ? At least Mas should make it.
Fine XV besides that.

I don't mean to be a chauvinistic a$s, but Picamoles at no. 8 and how do Nicolas Mas or Thomas Domingo get left out ? At least Mas should make it.
Fine XV besides that.

Because Domingo can't rap like Corbisiero ;0). http://youtu.be/_kiZt2k6fbc

I wish I could find his Lions intro rap where he disses Sean O'Brien. It's on the Lions Raw DVD and it's hilarious.

For me:

1- James Slipper
2- Stephen Moore
3- Sekope Kepu
4- Rob Simmons
5- James Horwill
6- Michael Hooper
7- David Pocock
8- Scott Higginbotham
9- Will Genia
10- Quade Cooper
11- Digby Ioane/Joe Tomane
12- Matt Toomua/Leali'ifano
13- Tevita Kuridrani/AAC
14- Henry Speight/Nick Cummins
15- Israel Folau

They could beat to ABs

:rock:

For me
1. Cian Healy
2. Bismarck Du Plessis
3. Martin Castrogiovanni
4. Eben Etzebeth
5. Paul O'Connell
6. Willem Alberts
7. Michael Hooper
8. Sean O'Brien
9. Will Genia
10. Johnny Sexton
11. Bryan Habana
12. Jean de Villiers (C)
13. Brian O'Driscoll
14. George North
15. Israel Folau

i would love to see this match

For me
1. Beast
2. Bismarck Du Plessis
3. Adam Jones
4. Eben Etzebeth
5. Joe Launchbury (maybe..)
6. Willem Alberts
7. Michael Hooper
8. Louis Picamoles
9. Will Genia
10. Johnny Sexton
11. Bryan Habana
12. Jean de Villiers (C)
13. Wesley Fofana
14. George North
15. Israel Folau

There, corrected you. Don't worry about it, my pleasure :p

Why waste time on a World XV when you could achieve the same thing by having the South African team play the All Blacks in a best of three series I am sure that at least one of those games would go South Africa's way after all it would be the number 1 and 2 teams in the world and they arent that far apart.

1. Alex Corbisero
2. Bismarck Du Plessis
3. Marco Castrogiovanni
4. James Horwill
5. Alun Wyn Jones
6. Willem Albertz
7. Thierry Dusautoir
8. Sergio Parisse
9. Du Preez
10. Owen Farrell (kicker)
11. Bryan Habana
12. Jean de Villiers (C)
13. Jaques Fourie
14. George North
15. Israel Folau

Bench: David Pocock, Johnny Sexton, Nicolas Mas, Tuilagi, Picamoles, Willie Le Roux, Geoff Parling, Will genia, Adam Jones, Szarzewski, Halfpenny.
Coach - Graham Henry.

Why waste time on a World XV when you could achieve the same thing by having the South African team play the All Blacks in a best of three series I am sure that at least one of those games would go South Africa's way after all it would be the number 1 and 2 teams in the world and they arent that far apart.

because that's the point of the thread and we want to have fun. That's uhh...that's the reason really.

Oh and I dunno about my second lock on second thought...Launchbury...may have rushed this one !....maybe AW Jones yeh......

Anybody picking Castrogiovanni must not have watched any rugby over the past year or so.

Adam_Jones.jpg

For me:

1- James Slipper
2- Stephen Moore
3- Sekope Kepu
4- Rob Simmons
5- James Horwill
6- Michael Hooper
7- David Pocock
8- Scott Higginbotham
9- Will Genia
10- Quade Cooper
11- Digby Ioane/Joe Tomane
12- Matt Toomua/Leali'ifano
13- Tevita Kuridrani/AAC
14- Henry Speight/Nick Cummins
15- Israel Folau

They could beat to ABs

:rock:

thats quite funny, what is it now 1 draw and 2 wins in the last 6 years?

How the hell do they leave out the 1st man I would pick; Bryan Habana; scored two tries in the space of 20 minutes against NZ and is a rare player that can unlock any team when on song and given the opportunity which- if I'm being honest- he doesn't get much help from the other SA backs and has to go it alone. He scored a hat-trick against NZ for the Baabaas in 2011; how many teams can say they scored 3 tries against NZ?

Anyways;

15 Rob Kearney - on form there are few better; Folau not up to this size task yet, Halfpenny is key for Wales but I personally won't go there and Le Roux failed the defensive test vs NZ
14 JP P - just a rock on the wing and great in the air
13 BOD - simply because I want to see him and JdV together
12 Jean de Villiers - in fine form ATM
11 Bryan Habana - can score tries against NZ
10 Johan Goosen - a young Dan Carter
9 FdP - best scrummie of the last decade
8 Duane Vermeulen - best no.8 behind Read and brings added presence at the break down
7 Juan Fernandez Lobbe - a major thorn in the AB's side and surrounded by back-up..
6 Heinrich Brussow - 100% win record against NZ
5 Pieter-Steph du Toit - my traditional bolter for this invitational VX and the soon to be best lock in world rugby
4 Eben Etzebeth - line-outs suffer when he is not available, the only test lock that can compete from no.2 in the line-out
3 Juan Figallo - monstered Tony Woodcock
2 Bismarck du Plessis - to take out DC
1 Guthro Steenkamp - good record against NZ

The only team that could beat NZ;
15. Spiderman
14. Mr T
13. Ironman
12. Batman
11. Wonderwoman
10. Captain America
9. John McClane
8. Hulk
7. Macho Man Randy Savage
6. The Thing
5. Darth Vader
4. He Man
3. Pop-eye (on spinach)
2. Wolverine
1. Beast

Anybody picking Castrogiovanni must not have watched any rugby over the past year or so.

PAST YEAR ????!!!!!! OR SO ??!!!!!!
Dude, Adam Jones has been better than Castro for a tad more than that...clearly a better scrummager.

As far as 1 and 3, I honestly think nobody should pick outside Domingo/Mas/Beast/Adam Jones/Corbisiero (which I haven't seen enough of)/Argentinian props.
I might be forgetting someone, but Healy and Castro are great but just not at this level.

15. Spiderman
14. Mr T
13. Ironman
12. Batman
11. Wonderwoman
10. Captain America
9. John McClane

8. Hulk
6. The Thing
5. Darth Vader
4. He Man
3. Pop-eye (on spinach)
2. Wolverine
1. Beast

American half-back pairing? Not a chance.

15. Spiderman
14. Mr T
13. Ironman
12. Batman
11. Wonderwoman
10. Captain America
9. John McClane
8. Hulk
6. The Thing
5. Darth Vader
4. He Man
3. Pop-eye (on spinach)
2. Wolverine
1. Beast

About your backs:
I agree with Batman and Ironman at center, Spiderman at FB, but Mr T on the wing is just ridiculous. Sorry. No offense.

PAST YEAR ????!!!!!! OR SO ??!!!!!!
Dude, Adam Jones has been better than Castro for a tad more than that...clearly a better scrummager.

As far as 1 and 3, I honestly think nobody should pick outside Domingo/Mas/Beast/Adam Jones/Corbisiero (which I haven't seen enough of)/Argentinian props.
I might be forgetting someone, but Healy and Castro are great but just not at this level.

You're right he's a level above.

:lol:

...oh...oh sorry, you're serious.

Half joking and yeah serious.

There's three looseheads there two of them are eternally crocked with one picked behind Healy for the Lions and the final one just no.

Latest posts