• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Worst...Fight...Scene...Ever

P

Prestwick

Hey guys look! Its Mite and Ripper having one after too many Stellas!

And look! In the red hair, its Lora! With his arm in a sling because he got bummed by Bokmagic!

M

mrs cohen

:( It won't let me watch it because I'm under 18 and it's inappropriate..... damn my stupid login on youtube!

O

O'Rothlain

"Yeah...Seeya."

Holy crap...that is the absolute worse fight scene I have ever seen. Wow. Wow. Yes, that was a double-wow. Just horrible, sad and funny all at once.

R

Rugby_Cymru

That was brilliant!
:lol:
And what a great way to kill off the bad guy!

...altho i think the bad guy in this was the fight choreographer.
Bad man!

I swear i made a better martial arts film for my a levels back when i was 16!

P

Prestwick

I've seen better Martial Arts films when out on the town in Aberdeen on a Friday night.

And even better stunts too...although one "stuntman" broke an ankle when he jumped off of a taxi and into the path of a Police battle bus.

W

Wellycane

Awesome fight and some bits were funny too but that hook part at the end...arghhhh... :wah:

S

stegger

You guys have seen that godawful film of Dead or Alive with Holly Valance in have you? You haven't!? Seriously? Seriously. Quite literally the worst film I have ever seen, and I was drunk at the time. It can't even redeem how shallow it is with bouncing jubblies like in the video game!

D

Dmx#1

You guys have seen that godawful film of Dead or Alive with Holly Valance in have you? You haven't!? Seriously? Seriously. Quite literally the worst film I have ever seen, and I was drunk at the time. It can't even redeem how shallow it is with bouncing jubblies like in the video game!
[/b]

lol yeah my sis was telling me how bad it was. Too bad it sucks DOA actually has a pretty good storyline, too bad they decided to make their own crappy storyline which has nothing to do with the game. I hate it movies do that!

A

AchtungTiger

Worst fight scene i have seen was the cop in "the man from hong kong" taking on a fat criminal ontop of the Ayers Rock. ultimate B grade Chinese martial arts scene

C

Chase United

Worst fight scene i have seen was the cop in "the man from hong kong" taking on a fat criminal ontop of the Ayers Rock. ultimate B grade Chinese martial arts scene [/b]

haha ive seen that movie, id say C grade at best!

D

Dmx#1

Fair enough, those movies look really old so they kind of have an excuse. The Video i linked to was released 1993 lol