Worst Jersey of the Year

• Edinburgh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

An Tarbh

<div align=\'center\'>We've had the nominations, now it's time for the polls.

What was the Worst Jersey of the Year?

Edinburgh_Away.jpg
England_Purple.jpg

In the event of a tie, the match with the most nominations will win.
</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoopy snoopy dog dog @ Dec 6 2009, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I kind of like the England shirt.....[/b]

It's not bad on it's own. However that colour has no relevance to England. Also that marketing gimmick before the Argenitina match was dispicable. Whoever allowed it to happen, and whoever at Nike that thought it up should be shot.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Dec 6 2009, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoopy snoopy dog dog @ Dec 6 2009, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I kind of like the England shirt.....[/b]

It's not bad on it's own. However that colour has no relevance to England. Also that marketing gimmick before the Argenitina match was dispicable. Whoever allowed it to happen, and whoever at Nike that thought it up should be shot.
[/b][/quote]

EMP-749761.jpg

What happened with the cards in the crowd? I didn't notice anything during the game, did they show the nike logo when everyone held them up?

I voted for Edinburgh, as the England jersey has a pretty cool idea behind it.

Whomever designed that Edinburgh jersey, their crack-pipe must be hot to the touch...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Will @ Dec 6 2009, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Whomever designed that Edinburgh jersey, their crack-pipe must be hot to the touch...[/b]

It reminds me of a combination of 80's fluo velcro and nowadays youngsta's flash hoodies. Maybe they decided to get their inspiration from that French team but wanted to add some extra :)

Edinburgh's Neon technicolor vomit for me. England's is nice, just a total disaster.

Latest posts