• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Worst song ever

<div class='quotemain'> Any song by Justin Timberlake. :%#%#: [/b]
Oh come on mate. He has 10 times the amount of talent and isn't as embarassing as boy bands such as:
  • Boyz 2 Men
  • Boy Zone
  • Backstreet Boys
  • 5ive; etc.
[/b][/quote]

My r n b collection is pretty small but Boys 2 Men are da ****. Don't ever diss them or compare them to Justin again :ranting: . Theyre diffrent than most boy bands they actually have talent and meaningful songs.

Tubthumping by Chumbawumba I dont think thats the correct spelling though [/b]
THAT IS THE ONE OF THE BEST SONGS EVER! :%#%#:

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> Any song by Justin Timberlake. :%#%#: [/b]
Oh come on mate. He has 10 times the amount of talent and isn't as embarassing as boy bands such as:
  • Boyz 2 Men
  • Boy Zone
  • Backstreet Boys
  • 5ive; etc.
[/b][/quote]

My r n b collection is pretty small but Boys 2 Men are da ****. Don't ever diss them or compare them to Justin again :ranting: . Theyre diffrent than most boy bands they actually have talent and meaningful songs.
[/b][/quote]
So you have finally come out of the closet?

<div class='quotemain'> Tubthumping by Chumbawumba I dont think thats the correct spelling though [/b]
THAT IS THE ONE OF THE BEST SONGS EVER! :%#%#:

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> Any song by Justin Timberlake. :%#%#: [/b]
  • Boyz 2 Men
  • Boy Zone
  • Backstreet Boys
  • 5ive; etc.
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
So you have finally come out of the closet?
[/b][/quote]

lol thats pretty funny since i always give my mate and ppl **** about listening to r n b :D . Boys 2 Men are one of the greatest r n b groups ever though. Most people who listen to that genre will tell you the same. No im NOT gay, God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Latest posts