• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Worst town/city in the world.

D

danny

Your views on the worst places to live in the world, that you have been to.My nominations are Dundee or Ebbw Vale.

Listen Speedy out of respect for you I didnt say Merthyr. It would be interesting to hear from SH posters.

You have respect for me? I'm speechless.
And in all honesty, the towns around that area are all as equally **** as each other.

Slough, Corby and Glasgow all spring instantly to mind. Obviously it's all down to personal experience, but these 3 definately top my list. In that order as well.

Middlesbrough.

Visit Middlesbrough, high rates of paedophilia and drug abuse. Soaring teenage pregnancy. Mass unemployment. **** housing. Possibly the worst air quality in the country.

On top of that its just an ugly, ugly town.

I'm so glad I don't live there.

Depends on which pointless and arbitrary list you read mate. Some say Hull, some say Middlesbrough others say Glasgow.

Well in FHM, The Parade in Neath was the second most likely place in Britain to get in a fight so I take note of these arbitrary, pointless lists!! :p :p :p

Leicester, Corby, Walsall or Watford from personel experience.

Leicester - A Dull, DULL, miserable, boring, tedious, naff little town (******** does that class as a city) where all the locals appear to all be inbred.
Corby - Never known a town where I'm more likely to get stabbed. Some say it's a minature Glasgow.
Walsall - Meh.
Watford - Wipe your feet when leaving.

agree on King's Lynn.

Dubai.

Woking, Guilford, Slough and any other town in the South East that isn't London. There's no point in them.

Except to house all the people that would otherwise be in London making it more overcrowded than it already is?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Jan 13 2009, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Dubai.[/b]
What, really? Fair enough you have better experiences of it than me, but it looks so awesome! Plus, they're building a fecking mile-long citadel there!
Surely that constitutes as awesome?

Everybody, just lay off Dundee! It's almost certainly St Helens...

Seriosuly, though, I'm really not enjoying all this snobishness.

Latest posts