• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

worst week ever

O

O'Rothlain

okay...not many of you read what I posted on tuesday (click here), but my car was towed on monday, I quit my job on tuesday, and my computer died on wednesday. this week blows. Worst Week Ever.

f*** all compared to your grandfather dying and splitting up with your fiancee within 3 days of each other. That was one week for me in 2003.

So chin up, things could be much worse! ;)

There will always be someone who is worst off than yourself, but you just have to keep your chin up and take life in your stride, things will pick up for you, that I am sure...

Sorry to hear about that. Money worries are the worst - but you've got to say f*** It straight away and stick the blade into your next income pig.

US is a tough place - and it looks like getting tougher for the next couple of years. I don't know - get into house repossessions? Should be a lot of growth there.

If you're not over your head in real estate debt then you're probably lucky.

okay...not many of you read what I posted on tuesday (click here), but my car was towed on monday, I quit my job on tuesday, and my computer died on wednesday. this week blows. Worst Week Ever.
[/b]

Wow...I missed that first installment....sorry to hear all that mate. Take care, chin up and do not let those ******** grind you down (that's an order).

If I may morph into my mum for a second : St Anthony always comes through you when you are feeling lost. Hope it gets itself back on track soon. I actually admire people who don't put up with that crap like that...I'd have just mumbled, stared at my shoes and got shat upon.

sorry to hear that man, hang in there, there'll be better days - i'd suggest heading down to the pub or bar for a few for some temporary soothing refreshment

Cheers guys. Thanks for the encouragement. Must say I'm most saddend by my dead computer. Bummer...don't know when I'll be able to get a new one...so my posts are going to be more spuratic for a bit.

Cheers guys. Thanks for the encouragement. Must say I'm most saddend by my dead computer. Bummer...don't know when I'll be able to get a new one...so my posts are going to be more spuratic for a bit.
[/b]

It amazes me how many absolute vile sociopath sadists get to positions of owning successful business. I worked at a place owned by some rabid little thatcher wannabe *****. She had us all moving offices on our Saturdays then for some minor infraction (a jokey email about the footy going astray) put me and my mates on final written warnings. I SHOULD have told them to stick and put in a claim for constructive dismissal (Can you not do that Nate?) but I didn't, I just mumbled and stared at my feet.

I did however, through clever use of recruitmant consultants mixed with forgery and deception, screw them out of £5,000 a few months later. Best not go into that though.

I did however, through clever use of recruitmant consultants mixed with forgery and deception, screw them out of £5,000 a few months later. Best not go into that though.
[/b]
thats what I like to hear. te best venge is "re"venge.

well done stuey...ah, time to watch office space again after reading this thread

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
thats what I like to hear. te best venge is "re"venge.
[/b][/quote]

Put quite simply I went and got an interview for a company miles way and then took their job offer...then used my basic IT skill to doctor the address on the written job-offer (this was key it had to be close enough to look like a feasible job offer) and upped the amount they were offering by some stupidly unfeasible amount.

I knew my company only paid what other companies where willing to pay so my manager took this on board and came back to me. My semi-fictional job-offer earned me a pay £5,000 rise.

ha.ha.ha

The onlything that ****** me off about the whole thing was that I'd been working Saturdays the day before the whole thing went pear shaped and I got dragged over the coals.

Never work in Chester..............snobby c***s.

Last week I finally got an interview from Churches which I had been waiting for since Aug, the following day I was told I was not chosen because someone who had more experience was worth hiring.

It was the easist job in the factory, and a snotty 17 year old with so called experience got the job over me!

That left me feeling a tad down but then things got worse, my guitar decided to "pack-up"

I have to soldier a few wires back in but that is rectable though unlike the job.

This **** doesn't compare to the above obviousley, but thought I'd share my shitty week too.

Well my week!!!!!!!
First my TV had blown up :ranting: !!!
I got to go to school and the tempreture is -11!!!
That's about it.Lucky me!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts