• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

worst you have ever done to someone in a rugby match

A

ajayp

i am 13 and been playing for 1 year now

in my third game i toe-poked someone in the back and in my tenth game elboed someones face

A FELLOW EDINBURGH SUPPORTER!

Worst I've done? I'm overly fond of the headbutt. Only been carded once for it though.

I punched a guy then head butted him as he grabbed my shirt for continuous dirty tackles on my teamates...******. Every match I've seen him play he and his teamates hurt someone by foul play.

i didn't do it, but my props and hookers in the front row have. We play against hutchins school in our comp and one of their hooker suffers from seizures. Our front row has made him seizure from poor ingagments....twice in two games...poor fella. he's ok but.

Yeah, as a backrower I eye gouge the opposition flankers on engagement - don't get e wrong, I'm a nice person (never been carded for that). Also, like all good flankers and/or Number 8's I've tripped the opposition halfback at the base of the scrum.

In mauls I swing my elbows greatly, and bend players fingers back to get the ball but it's all within the rules. I swear I'm not really a dirty player!!

The only card I received was a load of bull anyway. A friggen swing that didn't even land where I wanted it to! It didn't hurt him, but he milked it. He deserved it as well. I'd dominated him all game and he came in to take me out of the ruck, gave me a bit of cheap shot, so I cheaped him back... fair is fair!

lol tripping the half back if you were playin against me at half back i'd rake all over your legs and step on your hands.. not a good idea for the smart ones!

"if you see him on the ground, step all over his hands"

some wise words of wisdom ive received in my day

Yeah, as a backrower I eye gouge the opposition flankers on engagement[/b]

You do realise that isn't even slightly cool?

And that you're a dirty cheating little thug if that really is what you do to other players.

Worst I ever did (that wasn't to myself injury-wise) was accidentally step on my fellow lock's foot as he went to jog to the next ruck from the one we were getting up out of, and broke his ankle...

worst i did was pulling hairs in the ruck. and once when i was at the bottom, i used my legs to shield the ball from the opposition and kick it back to my mates. prevented a turnover. and yea, i trip the halfback , all the time

Worst thing i have done is ruck someone in the testicles, he was being cheeky so i saw him on the deck and rucked him, another thing i did last year in out under 19 final we were losing by alot and the other team were bragging and bragging so when i got on i started throwing punches in every ruck and maul i must have done it 30 times without bein caught, then the ref saw me and gave me a warnin so i stopped it.

<div class='quotemain'>

And that you're a dirty cheating little thug if that really is what you do to other players.
[/b][/quote]
I wholeheartedly agree. The only reason I've ever done anything outside the laws of rugby (purposfully) was because some dirty ******* was continuly doing something like this. Eye-gouging can lead to blindness, and doing that to someone is never worth what little, pansy-ass advantage you get.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]
I wholeheartedly agree. The only reason I've ever done anything outside the laws of rugby (purposfully) was because some dirty ******* was continuly doing something like this. Eye-gouging can lead to blindness, and doing that to someone is never worth what little, pansy-ass advantage you get.
[/b][/quote]

gosh, thats really dirty. such a blatant act of thuggery. the first thing that came to my mind when i read that was when henson wrote abot how BOD eye gouged him. a pack o'lies

i've knocked a few guys out and broken a few arms, only ever thrown 1 punch after getting head butted but i barely grazed him (knocked him out with a swinging arm 5 mins later so that worked out fine)

the worst thing i ever do is really rake the **** out of people who are laying on the ball, or step all over the opositions scrum half when he is on the ground tryin to slap the ball at the scrum, makes him think twice

or i sometimes throw the guys out of the ruck pretty hard after raking them

i knocked an opposition centre out cold once, dump tackled him over the touch line, not intentional just put in a big hit

I'm a fan of kneeing the oppostition front rows in the scrums if they **** me off, and wildly kicking at them when I'm trying to steal the ball.

hohoho.. here it is.. a confession of an international! lol...

as a back rower, stealing balls is the way of life for us.. I cant count how many time i've done that...
every game I tried being aggresive... my biceps may not be as big as Jerry Collin's but they are big.. and at rucks, I punch.. alot... but no worries, this only happen if i'm frustated... one thing though... half backs dont like me very much, coz I tend to dislocate them knees... dont ask me how or why? coz I dont know 100% on how I did it, but it's just that the number of victims keep rising up...

The funniest bit that i've come across was at a schools game... the opposing team got this wiry centre who was shorter than I am... and once, he sidestepped my team mate and the poor fella landed his face on my hard on biceps when he tried to duck my tackle.. he fell, n stayed there for a bit.. the ref had a word with me sayin that next time he'd give me a yellow card..
believe it or not but about 5 minutes later, that same guy did the exact same move and the exact same thing happened! only this time, i was full on when i was tackling him... he fell, broke his nose this time... blood everywhere around his face... I got my card, and the next morning, I got a small bruise on my right bicep n i think thats where his nose had landed...

I once woke up to realize my big, hard-ass bicep had flown to vegas in the middle of the night and married a 21 year old showgirl. I had to drive him the next morning to an attorney to file for a quicky divorce...what a laugh.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

I should have said I CAN, sorry about the confusion. I have done it once or twice accidentally, but never deliberately.

I swear I'm not a dirty player. Of course it will happen occaisonally by accident.

Latest posts