• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Would you include Paul ***o in the Welsh babas squad?

khaotix

Academy Player
Country Flag
Wales
ok i know he is getting on and he has kind of said he would only play for Wales if they were in 'dire need' of second row cover. BUT...

1/ This guy has proven himself to be a legend for the Blues and I dont think anyone can agree that he is not a class player and is more than capable of playing at international level.

2/ ***o is approaching the end of his career with a possible chance at playing in the World Cup. A chance to prove himself at international level. I am sure he would give 110% given the type of player he is, if he was actually chosen.

The fact that he has indicated he isnt that interested is a shame but that aside, would YOU include him in the welsh team?

Personally I think I would give him a shot against the Babas.

Last edited:
I think you're rating him a bit much. Haven't seen him do anything worthy of particularly high praise in a number of years.

Average second row and I can think of four better welsh second rows than this man.

I'd rather Jonathan Thomas even :eek:

crossedtheline.png

That's what an architecture course makes you. I've barely had any sleep in two weeks, and will be pulling another all nighter tonight. I've seen the sun rise 5 days in a row. And I've got another 5 days of this........ :(

That's what an architecture course makes you. I've barely had any sleep in two weeks, and will be pulling another all nighter tonight. I've seen the sun rise 5 days in a row. And I've got another 5 days of this........ :(

<object width="640" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lwtnBm8glPE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lwtnBm8glPE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="510" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

:p

The Sun rises every time Paul ***o jumps in a lineout.

Latest posts