Wow. I mean, wow.

Dai Perk

Bench Player
Country Flag
United States
Club or Nation
Scotland
Hey everybody.

Just wanted to say I hope all of you are faring well and are staying safe and sound. Please be well.

I'd sorta planned to watch a ton of replays of matches from this year, but it just felt too weird.

A couple weeks into this bizarro world, and I'm a little better equipped to watch a bit. For me, Scotland v France from one of the (gulp) last 6N games was a joy.

And now I see "XV: Beyond the Tryline" on Netflix and I am super psyched.

Check in if you can, and if anyone knows where 'bushytop' has gone, I'd love to know. Be safe, y'all, this, too, shall pass!

Hey everybody.

Just wanted to say I hope all of you are faring well and are staying safe and sound. Please be well.

I'd sorta planned to watch a ton of replays of matches from this year, but it just felt too weird.

A couple weeks into this bizarro world, and I'm a little better equipped to watch a bit. For me, Scotland v France from one of the (gulp) last 6N games was a joy.

Check in if you can, and if anyone knows where 'bushytop' has gone, I'd love to know. Be safe, y'all, this, too, shall pass!
doesn't look like its available on Aus/NZ Netflix

Damn. I mean, come ON streaming services, be good guys right now of all times, ******* relax these endless restrictions!

Hey everybody.

When is Beyond the try line coming onto netflix, i can search it but can't find it?

Hey everybody.

I just checked bushytop's page and his last post was on March 7th. I like him too, he's a smart guy with a good nature. I sure hope he's OK. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts