WRC vs Rugby 2004

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by rvinci81, Mar 21, 2005.

?

WRC vs Rugby 2004

1. WRC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. RUGBY2004

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. rvinci81

rvinci81 Guest

AND NOW WHAT'S THE BEST?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Vibor

Vibor Guest

Rugby 2004?

BLEAAAAHHHH... [​IMG]

4. That's not even a proper contest. WCR wasn't perfect, but everyone hates Rugby 2004.

5. robbinho

robbinho Guest

Oh you just know it's a **** thread when someone gets a three-letter acronym wrong.

6. -JJ-

-JJ- Guest

World Rally Championship by far. Oh wait, is this about WCR, not WRC?

Either way, Rugby 2004 is crappier than either WCR or WRC.

7. Padz

Padz Guest

whats the site to find patches and mods for rugby league game

8. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

who the f*** voted for rugby 2004!?!?!?!?!

9. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Maybe they thought it said Rugby 2005?

10. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

well they must of thought wrong!

11. sanzar

sanzar Guest

I did... I absolutely f***en hated WCR! It was nothing close to what real rugby is like. I hated Rugby 2004 aswell, but at least in that game it did have some area's (scrums and line outs) that made it feel like real rugby...

12. I wasn't going to be picky and mention it...but now you have so it doesn't matter [​IMG]

13. Badboy

Badboy Guest

in no way that 2004 can be listed as a rugby simulation!!!! it shouldn't happen.

14. i null voted, because i knew that someone would have got shitty at me [​IMG]
    but wcr was one of the worst games ive played in my life, its not like r*gby 2**4 was any good either, but i got sick of wcr in a hour, unlike the month of 2**4

15. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

Why the hell are u comparing '04 with WCR? None of them are great but '04 doesn't stand a chance, except if u want all the licenses. Far out mate compare it with '05. Unless u are in luv with that **** Akklaim/Swordfish production I'd swap to the EA Sports series.

16. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

wcr was way better than rugby 2004 in gameplay....loved the ruck animation and graphics

but if you like licenses and crappy graphics/gameplay than rugby 2004 is your game

17. contepomi

contepomi Guest

I love Rugby 2004. Some great games on it, and some great tournaments and tours and everything. It had some real problems, but it didn't really take anything away from it. Rugby 2005 is technically much better though.

18. sanzar

sanzar Guest

I'd argue that if you like pretty graphics and crap gameplay that bares no resemblence to the game of rugby, then WCR is your game...

They were both (for me) the worst Rugby games out to date, there's not much point in arguing this.

19. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

????? Real problems but didn't take anything away from it. Is this supposed to make sense? Surely if there are real problems it'll take something away otherwise they're not real problems. ?????

20. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that anyone who prefers R*gby 2**4 is not entitled to their own opinion.

Ever.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!