WRC vs Rugby 2004

WRC vs Rugby 2004

• WRC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RUGBY2004

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by robbinho@Mar 22 2005, 11:26 AM
Oh you just know it's a **** thread when someone gets a three-letter acronym wrong.
...what?...you havent heard of world rugby cup?
<
<
<

Originally posted by captainamerica@Mar 25 2005, 12:52 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that anyone who prefers R*gby 2**4 is not entitled to their own opinion.

Ever.
Yes, but when compared to WCR I think even the best of us can be torn... Both games were fantastically flawed and unplayable in my opinion.

Garbage, people just love being critical of games. It seems to make them think that they are clever!

That can be true Contepomi, but I think it can be justified in this case. If you like the game fair enough, but in all honesty, compare it to other games in terms of quality in graphics, smootheness etc, surely even the blindest EA Sports supporter can see it doesn't stack up.

Rugby 2004 was better than WCR....both were awful shite...but Rugby 2004 had options.

Three tournaments is a f***ing joke.....no players....no substitutions.......grubber always worked for a try.........could run forward and away from players who dropped to the ground like retards.....WCR sucked a dead confederate soldier's cock. fact.

In oje-on-ones it would probably outshine rugby 2004 -but the big hit button ruined any good rugby.......

Rugby 2004 was better than WCR......

Rugby 2005 is better than both.....

Rugby 2006 better be the definitive ***le or I will kill AW's family.

just a reminder to everyone who still dosent know how to vote in polls. you click the box next to the choice you want. that's why theres so many votes for rugby 2004. it couldnt be anything else right?

Originally posted by benchwarmer_chriswhitaker@Apr 14 2005, 08:07 PM
just a reminder to everyone who still dosent know how to vote in polls. you click the box next to the choice you want. that's why theres so many votes for rugby 2004. it couldnt be anything else right?
No it's because both games were so utterly terrible that some of us ended up having to flip a coin to decide which to vote for.

Um, yeah. Who hear called heads for WCR. Every time i flipped i got heads, however i absolutly hated WCR. '04 was worse. So i decided to go along with it. Also a question. In my 'brumbies tahs' thread i was asked where is the tie option - this match will not be tied, i mean who's expecting it? if so go to my thread - well sorry but this one is really a case of 'both r equally bad'!

Since some wally wanted to keep this forum open even though there hasn't been athread or post for weeks apart from the one I put up to close this that has been taken down....

I have decided to post that WCR sux..

there we go...what a forum! awesome!

<

Latest posts