• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

WWE Raw thread.

P

Prestwick

Thanks to all you gutless LOSERS, we have to mix it up with all the douchebags in the Entertainment forum! :p

Anyway, my review of Monday Night RAW 8th of September, 2008!

1. Chris Jericho, new heavyweight champ and his address: missed opportunity in my opinion. Just yet another confused ramble by the goodie turned heel with lots of booing by the fans and lots of staring by Jericho. They really should have set up Batista or Randy Orton to interrupt him to set up the match that was going to happen later that night.

2. Beth Pheonix vs Mickie James: Meh. Probably the only two out of the female roster who have spent years doing their homework in both freestyle and pro and building themselves up through the lower promotions. Their matches are always pretty good but even with Kati Lee theres only so much of the same line up that you can take week after week. We need another two or three decent female wrestlers, Candice Michell and Kelly "trailer park preggers" Kelly just aren't cutting it.

3. William Regal (god bless his soul guv'nor) vs Jamie Noble: Ugh, GOD, please let the pain end. This has to be Regals punishment for playing with the wrong pills on top of being banned for three months and taking a pay cut. Being forced to fight Jamie Noble week after week after week after week after week after week. And to think, Regal used to fight Randy Orton and HHH on a regular basis...once...

4. CHL vs JBL: Comedy time! Charlie Haas is great, his gimmick is taking the **** out of other wrestlers gimmicks. This is the first time where he decides to ridicule someone head on though and it had to be JBL, had me off my seat it was genius. JBL IRL (or as we in the business say, in real life) is a business analyst for Fox News and makes a good side living on the stock market. You could almost say he does wrestling as a hobby. So what better way to take the mick out of JBL than to dress yourself up as JR out of Dallas and pretend to sell snake oil! Grand!

5. Evan Bourne & Rey Mysterio vs The Miz and John Morrison: two high fliers vs two power players, great fun to watch and its nice to see Rey get back to his grand old self. Evan Bourne has to be the new Jeff Hardy with some of the moves he pulled off absolutely stunning. Great match with great athletism and energy.

6. SANTINO MARELLA vs Snitsky: Ah yes, WWE's favourie phoney Italian Santino is back with his Honky-meter whatever it is to prove that he can keep the intercontinental ***le for more than 62 weeks...god, I know Santino is genius, but we're on for a long long ride of five minute rubbish bouts and theres going to be alot of low level wrestlers who'll be jobbing for Santino..poor guys!

7.Batista vs Chris Jericho and JBL and Lance Cade: Meh, kind of ruined in my opinion as they didn't really set it up at the beginning of the night. It just sorta..well...happened. Ah well, hopefully the Jericho vs CM Punk cage match should be better on Monday. We live in hope.

HAHA HBK at unforgiven he didnt ruin Y2J's retina and he gained the heavyweight championship LOLAGE

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Sep 13 2008, 11:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
HAHA HBK at unforgiven he didnt ruin Y2J's retina and he gained the heavyweight championship LOLAGE[/b]

Again, where have you been? :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Probably watching REAL sport with REAL people.[/b]

Sorry, watching the Hairsprays doesn't count as real sport :p

If anyone comes on this thread to bag wrestling I am going to kick them from here to Honolulu. :) On a serious note, please don't use this thread to criticise wrestling.

Belatedly, considering Raw is on again later tonight, I really enjoyed it last week. Hopefully we'll see more of Bourne and Mysterio together as that match was awesome.

I hope the Honkey Donkey Man is ready for his record to go! *does trumpety thing*

So does this mean that that previous voting about threads and saving some topics appeared for nothing?

OK I am not really insight orientd in Wrestling but.....

I guess we failed, Is it truth?????

royal-fail.jpg

dacing-fail.jpg

Raw was pretty good this week. Although they have totally botched the Kane - Mysterio fued. That match was nothing below average. There's no feeling, it doesn't feel like Kane has ruined Mysterio's life and it should. Very disappointing, that looked like it was going to be a good storyline.

Shameless plug here for my website...

Needing some members.

Sorry if this is against the rules boss.

Latest posts