• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wwe Wrestler Eddie Guerrero Passes Away

B

Boy

News has come through that current WWE wrestler Eddie Guerrero was found dead in a hotel bathroom today. It's suspected he died of heart failure, and was found by his nephew, Chavo. Eddie had a storied past with drug and alcohol addiction, and would have celebrated his fourth year of sobriety on 15th November.

Eddie was a former WWE champion, and leaves a wife and three daughters. He was 38.

WWE.com

NB: A lot of threads these days seem to get dragged off-topic. If we could try and keep this tasteful, I'm sure it would be appreciated.

A great shame, great wrestler and entertainer.

I loved his talent and style of wrestling back in the days when I watched WWE.

Greatly missed.

i am still a big wwe fan, and this news have really hit me for six, im really shocked, and would like to reiterate boys words by saying please lets keep this topic respectful and leave our messages of condolences for his freinds and family.

woahhh...dam

rest in peace...his wcw days and wwf days were pure gold!

r.i.p..low ride to the stars

Hmm that is a bit of a shock really i was just watching him the other day. R.I.P. Eddie

Whoa I havnt been follwoign Wrestling, so this comes as a shock. Eddie was a great Wrestlier and ENtertainer, He did his Families name proud.

R.I.P Eddie Guerrero

Such a shock, he was a great entertainer. It was really moving to see all the wrestlers to get together like that on Raw, I did not see one that did not shed a tear. Charvo, Rey Mysterio and Chris Benoit especially were really shaken up.

Yep I tuned into Raw after not watching it for like 2 Yrs, Just to see what would happen, and it was really emotional, especially Kurt Angle, Chris, Chavo... was really moving.

eddie/benoit matches were great, but my personal favourite was eddie vs brock lesnar.

The Edge/Rey vs Chavo/Eddie vs. Benoit/Angle was my fav feud in years. All six of those guys could sure put a match together.

yeah i heard about this a couple of days ago, i am not a wrestling fan but it is a huge blow to the "sport"

he is my flatmates fav wrestler and he has his dvd "lie cheat and steal" i think it was called, i watched that it was weird.

but yeah rip eddie

All of his matches where great, apart from the matches where he got cheated out of ***les and all sorts, that gets annoying whoever it is really. But, very much missed he will...

..RIP Eddie

You Lied, You Cheated, You Stole.

And we loved you.

cheated? i dont think anyone in that "sport" has ever been cheated out of ***les. its all scripted remember
<
so its the way the organisers (not necissarily mcmahon if he still does it) decide to do it

Latest posts