• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wycliff Palu

Q

QLD

Please get him out of our backrow and out of the Wallabies Robbie Deans.

His performances this season in the Wallaby jumper sum it up - he's useless.

There are 2 no.8's better than him out there: Brown and Hoiles. Give Leroy Houston a chance, he was awesome for the Reds this year.

Now Elsoms gone that just creates an even bigger hole in our backrow, dont think we have any players that could easily replace him at blindside.

Get rid of Sharpe too while your too Robbie.

I wouldn't write him off entirely just yet although I'm glad he got injured when he did because he was playing like ****. I can't believe he bombed that try, stupid coconut. Richard Brown played admirably given the conditions.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Sep 14 2008, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I wouldn't write him off entirely just yet although I'm glad he got injured when he did because he was playing like ****. I can't believe he bombed that try, stupid coconut. Richard Brown played admirably given the conditions.[/b]
I know it was probably hard to watch your team go down and have to put up with bad play from some players but just watch out what you write I know it's only words but some people might get offended by that remark.

I think he played really good during the Super14 but for some reason hasn't been able to tranfer that skill to his international game. If he was a free agent I'm pretty sure there'll be alot of clubs that would gladly take him. At least he doesn't go around headbutting people like Epi Taione.

Give the guy a chance mate would you still say the same thing if the aussies had won the game???

I felt Sharpe had an improved performance but Horwill definitely seems to be the Wallabies premier lock at the moment.

As for Palu - he shouldn't start another test this year.

I thought Brown was excellent when he came on. I think the great thing about him is that he could probably play 6 or 8 now that Elsom is gone. The obvious choice at the moment would be to throw him into no. 8 and have McMenimum at 6.

However, I would love to see what a Hoiles/Smith/Brown backrow could do...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TRUE LEGND @ Sep 14 2008, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Give the guy a chance mate would you still say the same thing if the aussies had won the game???[/b]

Yeah I did.

Last time we beat the AB's.

He's been shithouse every game.

Fushi - Sharpe might of improved but he still made some crucial blunders and was still lazy in general. How good is Horwill, what a player he is going to become.

Like Lauaki aye pretty good in the S14... but come the internationals, doesn't quite step up. But i didn't think he was that bad. I reckon he compliments well with Smith and Elsom imo

yeah i agree coconuts cant catch a ball but they can sure run at times,f***n solialo is useless as well hes a trouble maker as well, no one rates him apart from da nz coaches,didint no nz had a quota aswell

lol. I don't get the So'oialo bashers.. Sure he has the odd game when he loses the bones in his fingers and can't catch a ball to save his life (haven't seen one of those games for a good long while now though. Problem solved?), but his work rate is immense. The same can't be said about guys like Lauaki.. Last weekends game is the prime example. There were about 3 of him out there then. He'd be right up there as one of the fittest players in the Tri-Nations I'd say. Just because he's not the biggest guy and needs 10 players to drag him down doesn't mean he can't be commended for making every ruck/every tackle/supporting every play.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Sep 14 2008, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Where's mackka now?[/b]

Right here big fella. Despite that bombed try Palu finished second in the player's votes for Wallaby of the year. For the second year in a row. But I'm sure you know much better than the Wallabies themselves so you just carry on telling us how rubbish he is.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mackka @ Oct 30 2008, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Sep 14 2008, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where's mackka now?[/b]

Right here big fella. Despite that bombed try Palu finished second in the player's votes for Wallaby of the year. For the second year in a row. But I'm sure you know much better than the Wallabies themselves so you just carry on telling us how rubbish he is.
[/b][/quote]

That's bullshit that he go 2nd in the John Eales medal, absolute disgrace and proves the awards a joke.. he was not the 2nd best player, far from it, Horwill and Barnes had way better years than him and I could name 5 other players that had better years than him.

Palu just needs more training, Sharpe needs to be more aggressive and stop with the stupid faces... and Horwill needs to retrace his life and choose to go to IGS instead of BBC. (IGS will win Track and Field tomorrow... hopefully, or I won't hear the end of it on Monday's assembly.)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woldog @ Oct 30 2008, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Palu just needs more training, Sharpe needs to be more aggressive and stop with the stupid faces... and Horwill needs to retrace his life and choose to go to IGS instead of BBC. (IGS will win Track and Field tomorrow... hopefully, or I won't hear the end of it on Monday's assembly.)[/b]

pffft bbc will win (nah doubt that lol) we hopefully get top 3. Our younger groups are strong, 16's and opens are pretty weak though. You competing?

Watch out for Isaac wohlsen in the u14's. He can run 11.1! A 14 year old is the fastest in our school!

whats with the horwill comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (QLD @ Oct 30 2008, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mackka @ Oct 30 2008, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Sep 14 2008, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where's mackka now?[/b]

[/b][/quote]

That's bullshit that he go 2nd in the John Eales medal, absolute disgrace and proves the awards a joke.. he was not the 2nd best player, far from it, Horwill and Barnes had way better years than him and I could name 5 other players that had better years than him.
[/b][/quote]

Really? Well then, next year we should just ignore the votes of the players themselves and get you on the blower for the ceremony.

Palu is like the Lauaki of Australia. Slow and laboured with poor hands.

On a completely off topic note IGS did win Track and Field, BBC wouldn't participate in our mexian waves....

Latest posts