• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

XBOX 360 - Guitar Hero 2 READY TO ROCK!

Esoj - beware of Rapals on WII, i have heard not very good and rushed

it came out a while ago overseas on WII

The X360 version were just released and i think they fixed the issues incorporated with the WII version from WII feedback.

but its a cheap ***le so depends how you look at it.

Guitar Hero - I AM IN LOVE.........I f***EN ROCK HARD.........it tells me I rock, thus it must be true

When i unlocked Dogs of War, and Sweet Child..........i nearly cried, and then i played the encore and rocked the world.........i am a rock god!!!

Still 'Mother' is the best song to play i reckon................can hit the chorus not even lookin at the screen, i love it so much i start jumping and looking away

but now at phase 8 of medium.........Stonehage UK.........they are getting bloody hard, i failed a song last night on the back of the 7th phase

Warning: Do not play this game ******.........u will get booed off the stage!!!

WARNING: ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just getting through the hard tour now. Only pulling about 70-80% on the songs though. So full on!

AK. whats your gamer tag? And how do you find the whammy bar responsiveness?

I'm just getting through the hard tour now. Only pulling about 70-80% on the songs though. So full on!

AK. whats your gamer tag? And how do you find the whammy bar responsiveness?
[/b]

not on live mate - been looking to do it for ages, but need another reason to get internet at home, plus live would kill my social wellbeing, i wouldnt get off it.

Whammy bar is good for me - sometimes it doesnt work, but i figured if i get it back into default position that is started when the song played it works everytime - whether that is a new thing, i am not sure, but i get it too work everytime using this method as such i wont be returning it

man i am not sure if i will go to hard tour.............medium is full on enuff for me, my fingers get tired after about 3-4 gigs, and i start pulling shocking ratings, so i have to stop, and get my fingers recharged.

i have never even played a guitar, so getting used to 4 fingers to hard enuff for me.......i couldnt think of what 5 fingers would do.

what they need is drum hero

i heard a rumour that guitar hero 3 will have lead, bass n drums, and u buy whichever instrument u want with it........i need the drums..........i need to hit money for nothing drum solo intro from dire straights

plus i want pink floyd - i know pink floyd rights are harder than a sighting of bin laden, in which i guess its long shot hope for me, but some of the songs in guitar hero are atrocious, and i cant stand playing these songs.

the songs i know, are the songs i excel in as i know what to expect on the grid

'killing in the name' i hit a 5 star on first attempt - it does pay to know the tracks and really satsifying this is reflected in the game

but 'mother' is all pure class - i swear this song was on GTA:SA, as its a song i only recently know of, and its an oldy

them bones from Alice in Chains is top draw
and the STP song - brilliant

but need more floyd, dire straights, ac/dc, korn, metallica, led zep.
Stoked i saw Wolfmother in there - but wrong song, there are alot better ones out there from the Wolf.

Wouldnt mind some Killers or Powderfinger

Seriously its an X360 - they can triple the amount of songs in this game TODAY.

The STP song is my fav. I was so crap at it the first two days. After trying them on hard, medium feels like it's in slo-mo. I feel like I'm the Neo of the rock world and everything is in code (damn that's the nerdiest thing I've ever said). I will never EVER try expert.
The practice mode is excellent and needed for learning songs on hard. You really have to push yourself and be prepared to be frustrated. It's well worth it.

Virtua Tennis is mediocre- it feels like an Asian game from the 80's.

Yesterday my ricky ponting cricket profile got corrupted so I snapped the disc.

Btw, here is the official response from RedOctane re: the whammy bar issue- http://www.redoctane.us/support-center/ind...id=2&id=128

It's a pity if this "feature" is true. It makes it hard to compare scores with my mates who have the PS2 version

not sure if this is actually what you are after ak mate but this game rockband might be interesting.

info sourced from gameplanet

Guitar Hero developer Harmonix, MTV and Electronic Arts have announced Rock Band, an all-new platform for music fans.
Rock Band will allow gamers to perform music from the world's biggest rock artists with their friends as a virtual band using drum, bass/lead guitar and microphone peripherals, in addition to offering "deep online connectivity". Built on "unprecedented" deals with the world's biggest record labels and music publishers, the music featured in Rock Band will span all genres of rock and include many of the master recordings from the biggest songs and artists of all time. Rock Band is slated for release on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 this Winter.

EMI Music Publishing and Warner/Chappell Music are allowing unprecedented access to their back catalogues for use in Rock Band. The record labels - EMI Music, Hollywood Records, Sony BMG Music Entertainment, Universal Music Group's Universal Music Enterprises and Warner Music Group's Rhino Entertainment - have agreed to supply master recordings by their artists for use in the game.

"Harmonix was founded to create new ways for everyone to experience the pleasure and satisfaction that comes from playing music. Our work on Guitar Hero was an instrumental step toward that goal," stated Alex Rigopulos, co-founder and CEO of Harmonix. "But Rock Band is Harmonix's most ambitious project to date, and it will take music gameplay to an entirely new level. MTV has given us the freedom and the resources to really swing for the fences and make the game we've always wanted to make."

"Our vision for Rock Band is to completely change the way people interact with and enjoy the music they love," said Jeff Yapp, EVP, MTV Program Enterprises. "By joining forces with EA and the music industry's largest record labels and publishers, we are striving to create a groundbreaking new platform that allows people to connect with their favourite music and artists in ways they never have before."

As previously announced, Electronic Arts will serve as the exclusive distribution and marketing partner for Rock Band, managing distribution for the game in US, Europe and Australasia.

For more information, visit rockbandgame.com.

and yeah ak I will be very careful about purchase of rapala on the wii finding decent wii games is a challenge it seems like some good ones are slowing coming out over the next few months.

apologies before i mentioned dogs of war or pigs of war - ie pink floyd

its actually war pigs - black sabbath

still a great track but how i got confused with the great floyd i lay blame on the massive weekend i had

yes i am all in for music games now - good stuff esoj that does look the goods

glad its harmonix and not some other in EA mob - this way i know it will be as good as guitar hero

i wish they'd bring out a music generator like the pc programs, so u can make ur own tunes like in music 3000....that game was a blast when u made ur own track

Wh00t!

Got my hands on this beauty yesterday and I didnt stop playing it for like 6-7 hours :D

My mate is coming round today to do some co-op as he got it on release, dirty ******* :p

It is such a kick ass game and when you pull off a full solo without missing a fret it feels so awsome :D

I just pulled my guitar apart and fixed the whammy bar. Far more responsive now.
[/b]
FREAK!!!!!!!!!

what and how did you do!!!!

mine is good enuff, but wouldnt mind knowing if i can do that myself

My best mates pick decided tp start sticking last thursday which was a shame which meant we had to go into town with the big mofo of a box to get a replacement which GAME where very good for, no questions asked really.

Then went back to my place and rocked out all day, approx 11 hours in total.

Wh00t! just completed medium on 5 stars and half way through on hard.

This game rocks!

(P.S please read the thread ***led...GUITAR HERO - WARNING!!!)

Haven't Bought it yet...

Want to but not paying £70 for it

Mugging ********!!!

It's worth it, trust me!

Well, I reckon it is a bit over the top but I don;t regret trading in WWE SvR, Amped 3, and Prey on top of £30 to get it.

Latest posts