• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Yes It Came!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dundeesmiffy @ Jun 4 2009, 02:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Will you be playing against Locomotiv? I don't think that is the spelling.
I met a few of there players when I was in Georgia last year.[/b]

No my friend no

As I am an AMATEUR rugby player whereas LOCOMOTIVE is the professional rugby Club of Georgia

So I am only playing against the amateurs and younger than I am future rugby players

Ah, I thought they were an amateur team...that's cool though. I plan getting back into the game sometime next year.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dundeesmiffy @ Jun 4 2009, 03:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ah, I thought they were an amateur team...that's cool though. I plan getting back into the game sometime next year.[/b]

Wish you all good

You know? you are not first who thinks Georgian clubs play all amateur rugby :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Because the lack of financing and experience stunts their play on a good tournaments

So that's pity but reality

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Jun 4 2009, 05:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What are your chances of playing for Georgia in the next world cup[/b]

Lower than you playing for Georgia next RWC brother

Anyway if miracle came and asked Medicine or Rugby I would go For Medicine ;) ;) ;)

And treat rugby players then ;) ;) ;) ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ May 25 2009, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
actually I almost engaged in Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation of one player as he was hit down after huge tackle[/b]
I did that once. But the ref didn't approve of me jumping up and down on the guy's chest. Pussy.

I put a guy in the recovery position when he knocked himself out on my shoulder in U16s, I passed the ball went to run towards the ball and almost fell over him...funny stuff.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Jun 5 2009, 03:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ May 25 2009, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
actually I almost engaged in Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation of one player as he was hit down after huge tackle[/b]
I did that once. But the ref didn't approve of me jumping up and down on the guy's chest. Pussy.
[/b][/quote]

I know you are genius :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

.....me jumping up and down on the guy's chest. Pussy

I have been told to be suitable for Number 13 position

Cool

a289_number13.jpg

Lekso just this thread is making me feel good about this next season your inspiring me again to get out and keep improving. Only problem I have is the next step is a 2 hour drive away and people keep telling me to go (Chicago Lions/Griffins) and this thread gives me hope to do it!

Thanks Lekso :bravo: Cheers

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Frntline @ Jun 26 2009, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Lekso just this thread is making me feel good about this next season your inspiring me again to get out and keep improving. Only problem I have is the next step is a 2 hour drive away and people keep telling me to go (Chicago Lions/Griffins) and this thread gives me hope to do it!

Thanks Lekso :bravo: Cheers[/b]

Cheers bro, I hope everything's gonna be OK with your rugby seasons and improvements

I am happy for this topic about my HAPPINESS to help you in some way

Rock on man, Keep walkin in this amazing sport WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

Latest posts