Yet Another Exclusive - E3 Screenshots -RWC 2011

Getofmeland

The Dorset Drinker
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
Yet another set of Exclusive Screenshots, these are exclusive until Friday, when they will be available on the Facebook Page...

If you are not a member join up to see them...

auckland13_stadium_rwc2011_TRF.jpg

Auckland
invercargill5_stadium_rwc2011_TRF.jpg

Invercargill
wellington5_rwc2011_TRF.jpg

Wellington...

Again these images are exclusive to The Rugby Forum until Friday 10th June, if you do post these anywhere please link back to us.

Attachments

• wellington5_rwc2011_TRF.jpg
    wellington5_rwc2011_TRF.jpg
    571.3 KB · Views: 528
  • auckland13_stadium_rwc2011_TRF.jpg
    auckland13_stadium_rwc2011_TRF.jpg
    666.1 KB · Views: 489
  • invercargill5_stadium_rwc2011_TRF.jpg
    invercargill5_stadium_rwc2011_TRF.jpg
    628.8 KB · Views: 674
Sick first view, hate the wait between the first and and second posts on this TRF Getofmeland

Hmmm... The sideline detail is definitely better than 08... Though I feel like I'm grasping for straws.

I don't want to mention the dreaded RC.

Back to the defensive line being clustered. Oh dear, definitely Rugby 08 with updated graphics. Not happy.

I don't see a single woman in the crowd! how sexist!!!

Note that all the sponsors are very easy to see, good graphics on the billboard ;)

Looks ok but the player models aren't as refined as Rug Chug.

Positives:stadiums look decent as do the pitches, kits are correct

Negatives: player models are shocking for next gen. In screen 2 there are a fair few glitches in the crowd, rucks look the same as 08 :(

5 Screens so far and not a single one close to the action, what are they trying to hide here? O_O

Show us their unlicensed stadia? Invercargill shot looks OK

Is that all?? WTF!!!!!!! Same rucks? Clustered defensive lines as stated above!! JUST ANOTHER CASH IN FOR HB STUDIOS DURING WORLD CUP YEAR!! Most certainly a rental before buy!!

This game will be EXACTLY like 08. Just look at the second and third shot. Look at the backline the right winger is the furtherest player out at the HALF WAY line. Come on the **** you have the other half of the pitch to work with why would you be standing there???

Look at the defensive position (or non excistent) position of the opposition all in a cluster closest to the ruck exactly like it was in 08. Hell i think in the last picture it looks like they are lining up for the anthems.

Im sorry but this is beyond disappointing.

Look a lot better then the previous screenshots in my opion. Howwever, the proof will be in the playing of it. I would rather have an average looking game that gets the gameplay right, then a nice looking game that has gotten the gameplay wrong.

This game will be EXACTLY like 08. Just look at the second and third shot. Look at the backline the right winger is the furtherest player out at the HALF WAY line. Come on the **** you have the other half of the pitch to work with why would you be standing there???

Look at the defensive position (or non excistent) position of the opposition all in a cluster closest to the ruck exactly like it was in 08. Hell i think in the last picture it looks like they are lining up for the anthems.

Im sorry but this is beyond disappointing.

Second shot looks like the kick off has just been taken.

alot of movement in the 3rd picture, looks like a possible turnover so cant tell whats going on. Hard to say yet still which i prefer, really want some close up shots of tackling and rucks. but still great job on the shots. It does look nice and professional, doesnt havent that arcade feel to it like sidhe but that can be a good/bad thing. Really want to find out about the gameplay a bit more though. keep the info coming please!!!

Latest posts