• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

yet another hilarious matt dunning pic

F

feicarsinn

ausvjap7.jpg

pies anyone?

S

shtove

Well, he had one speedy run against Japan today, and he off-loaded. Not too shabby.

R

RC

and he was <---> that close to chasing a grubber kick and being awarded a try...if only the ball hadn't initially been knocked on.

D

DC

ah this is one of those rare moments where matt is not thinking about the last time he coudl see his dick.

M

melon

Dunning is actually quite skillful. He played really well with ball in hand.

He wouldn't be picked on if he didn't have such a chubby face!

H

hazzyk

I just can't understand how that with all the conditioning done, he stays so magnificently fat.

R

RoyalBlueStuey

What are those weird panels on the shoulders & chest of some of the Canterbury kits?

B

Beavis

Well he is certainly never going to win a beauty comp!
But he does the job pretty well on the pitch!!

D

dullonien

lol not many fatty's left in professional rugby anymore. Dunning and Adam Jones the last ones? Can't think of any more myself.

D

dullonien

Well yes, there's the heaviest Quinnell yet on the way through. Gavin Quinnell I think, playing for a Guiness Premiership team, can't remember which one. 21 stone + if I'm not mistaken.

D

dullonien

Yup thats the one. From what I understand he has the nack of scoring alot of tries, but isn't the best in other areas.

B

Bullitt

Yeah, I noticed that... He scored 3 or 4 against us this season, including the winner in the league at Franklins Gardens.

<_<

D

dullonien

Yeh. Hope he carries on improving. Considering his size, which might even be heavier than the 21 stone I said, he seems to be quite athletic. He's only young, 21 or so if I remember right.

Latest posts