• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

You Beauty: NZ team to play France

I shall tear McCaw and Carter's heads from their miniscule bodies.

May the wrath of Chabal be incurred upon all who think they are gods.
[/b]
Your mother is a man!!! Carter and McCaw are far too fast for a clumsy baffoon like yourself to catch. Get a haircut so when you grovel back to frogland after such an embarrassing defeat the French public don't recognise you and tear your head off.

<div class='quotemain'>
I shall tear McCaw and Carter's heads from their miniscule bodies.

May the wrath of Chabal be incurred upon all who think they are gods.
[/b]
Your mother is a man!!! Carter and McCaw are far too fast for a clumsy baffoon like yourself to catch. Get a haircut so when you grovel back to frogland after such an embarrassing defeat the French public don't recognise you and tear your head off.
[/b][/quote]

Excuse me BJOK - how can his mother be a man when his mother is also a who@e. Maybe she's a manwho@e

As if Chabal would say such a thing - he has to learn to speak first, not just grunt like most cave dwellers

New zealand has a great team, but don't assume that the french are just going to lose. Never underestimate
france. And about chabal, he is an amazing player. Not a caveman :|. Even if he looks like one, he isn't.

New zealand has a great team, but don't assume that the french are just going to lose. Never underestimate
france. And about chabal, he is an amazing player. Not a caveman :|. Even if he looks like one, he isn't.
[/b]

Blasphomy! Chabal is a caveman, end of story. And no one under estimates the French. In this case, we are being a bit too cautious and may be giving them a bit more credit than they deserve, because in the end I really think it will be a drubbing.
If Poitrenaud was at fullback, and it was Jauzion and Traille in the midfield I'd be more worried. But these are only small changes, so I really cannot see France coming close.

Give us a sniff, and we'll strangle you all day and give no quarter. We have learned our lesson from '99 and I'm damned if the same will happen tomorrow

Why? Maybe some of you have forgotten that it was Collins who put a hit on Chabal and sent him back to the sidelines with an injury. Only this year too.

Why? Because Luaki is an amazing ball runner and tackler and has yet to face Chabal.

Latest posts