• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

you guys still have alot of work to do

Monkeey101

Academy Player
Country Flag
Australia
Club or Nation
Reds
listen unlike alot of the rugby gamers im not that disappointed with the game just lil thing more or less like every one will agree that yes its been ages since any rugby games come out so either way you have made alot of people happy on the other hand there is still a shocking amount of bugs n glitches from the 05-08 rugby games like at the end of the day im still happy about the game none the less but come on everything else runs a heap smother but you four years on me n my mates are still doing dodgey kick offs cant select a player while u watch him run away and not a thing you can do about it listen if u are goin to make the best rugby game u can for one u have to have all licences for every team **** get every one bar the top two countries in the world like how bout a beta or something to able to make the best rugby game possible coz i dont think rugby challenge will get that ***le coz for all you peeps round the other parts of the world u have not seen the gameplay for rugbu league go watch the offload system is the same not realistic as i thought it would in the end ive had my cry im goin back to find some more glitches n bugs laterz

Latest posts