• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

You know you want good hair like RC!

R

RC

Ok, we all know how great my hair is and all the other boys in this forum (especially those with their names highlighted in red) are dying to know my secrets.
So here we have it:

RC's guide to great hair maintenance.

Firstly, if you want your hair to look great throughout the day, don't think about doing any late night hair-washing.

Now what i do firstly is to rinse my hair through with luke-warm water - you don't want to be using hot water becasue it damamges your hair folliciles. Remember, your hands have been used to more extreme temperatures and so don't feel the effect that hot water has like your hair would. So a luke-warm temperature is ideal so that no damage is done.

Then get a shampoo that's suitable for you. You can ask your local Boots as to which one would be best for your hair, however, i get the beautiful ladies in my salon to advise me on which would benefit me more.

Now the process of "lather, rinse, repeat-if-needed" is very useful.
You want to apply a small amount of shampoo to the centre of your palm and gently massage it into your scalp - now remember, don't massage the scalp for too long, massaging thte scalp results in lots of dandruff. An anti-dandruff shampoo is great, but to help reduce dandruff all you need to do is not be so rough on your scalp.

This massaging process should last no more than 2/3 minutes before you rinse off the excess suds with (again, i must stress) luke-warm water.
It is a good idea from here to then apply conditioner. I use TRESemme conditioner and general rule of thumb is that the ideal time to leave conditioner on your hair is approximately the time it takes for you to wash the rest of your body.

Once you've rinsed off the conditioner and finished the showering process, the next important phase comes into play:
Drying.

Yes, drying the hair can be as detrimental, even moreso, than washing with very hot water.
Patting the hair dry with a towel is a great way to start, remember, too much massaging and roughness leads to dandruff...starting to make sense? Good.

Once the hair is no longer dripping you may want to take a hair dryer to it. Very well, but be sure that this application is at no more than a medium setting for both heat and power...your hair doesn't need you to take out your pent up sexual-tension on it. If you can budget it, get a protection spray, ideal for both drying and straightening of the hair. It'll help the follicles in the long run.

The hair is dry and in a healty condition, final process:
Styling!

This is the part that most guys concentrate on and ironically it is the least important part of hair maintenance. You've looked after your hair all up until now so here's your reward. Get a nice amount of gel, wax, fudge (my preference) and massage it into the palm of your hand.
Here on in it's your choice, your hair, your style. Go nuts with it, you deserve it and before you know it, you will have stunning hair...just like i do.

Thank you.

Don't even start, Boyo, you know your highlighted barnet of doom cannot compete with the wonderfulness of my yoppeth growth.

I have the best barnet of the lot of ya... And all I do is let it grow and wash it once a day... Styling takes 10 secs, and involves the new revolutionary technology, developed by myself and they call it the hand...

Don't even start, Boyo, you know your highlighted barnet of doom cannot compete with the wonderfulness of my yoppeth growth. [/b]

Please, you have neither the money nor the cool factor to dignify a "good haircut".

Take your £5 haircut and think about your current image.

daffyd.jpg

Please! The ONLY gay?

I live about 8 houses away from Gavin Henson and Charlotte Church. I am certainly by no means the ONLY one.

Referring to the first post, it's generally a good idea to rinse your hair with cold water, right before ou step out of the shower/bath. Bit chilly, but it will help your hair, it opens up a bit in (luke)warm water, which leaves it sensitive for hair dryers and such, using cold water for a second or so at the end will help your close up again.

Also, be gentle when towel-drying your hair, if it's long enough you should try and squeeze the water out.

Also RC, ther's nothing wrong with being gay, strangely, most girls like to hang out more with gay guys than with straight guys xD

ADMIN! Any chance we can get this whole queggish thread deleted.

I blame the rampant Chabalism for his affectation with hair-care.

It should be compulsory for, at maximum, a clippered number 3 cut before you can post on here...The true hair cut of the sporting warrior. Washing with anything other that shower gel or coal-tar shampoo should also be frowned upon. Leatca, we include you in this.

Premier3000c.jpg

Also RC, ther's nothing wrong with being gay, strangely, most girls like to hang out more with gay guys than with straight guys xD [/b]
Normally there isn't anything wrong with being gay, however its Matt, therefore in this case there is!!!

The thing about girls preferring to hang out with gay guys IS A MAJOR FLAW :p

ADMIN! Any chance we can get this whole queggish thread deleted.

I blame the rampant Chabalism for his affectation with hair-care.

It should be compulsory for, at maximum, a clippered number 3 cut before you can post on here...The true hair cut of the sporting warrior. Washing with anything other that shower gel or coal-tar shampoo should also be frowned upon. Leatca, we include you in this.

Premier3000c.jpg

[/b]
You my friend, have the right idea and will go very very far!

Premier3000c.jpg

[/b]

You miss-spelled my username,a s so many before you, if Laetca is too hard to write you can just call me Sara.
Funny you should mention shower gel and coal-tar shampoo, at one point in time, about amonth ago, that was all there was present in the shower at my boyfriend's. Needless to say, I didn't enjoy the experience much (from now on, I'm bringing my own hair care products!). I'm just letting my hair grow long again after having it cut short (short= it ended at the bottom of my earlobes)

On the torturing device, any poor soul who turns a thing like that and is not at least 2 m away, will receive a healhy kick, depends on the person as to where the kick shall be received.

Also, it might be a major flaw that girls prefer gay over straight guys, it is however, very likely the case with most people. Making perhaps one exception, there's no guy I'd rather have with me when I go shopping than my flaming homosexual friend. Who always gets me to buy the most outrageous things, so maybe there's a downside to all of it :(

[/b]

As ex-Waterloo coach Phil Winstanley once said :

“Before the game we had been given two separate changing rooms. As is usually the case the forwards and backs split. Believe me that I realised 1½ hours before kick-off I could do no more. As a coach you are always tempted to say a little bit more but on Saturday I could see that the forwards were more than in control and I resorted to spending my time stepping over hairdryers and make-up in the backs roomâ€

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

As ex-Waterloo coach Phil Winstanley once said :

"Before the game we had been given two separate changing rooms. As is usually the case the forwards and backs split. Believe me that I realised 1½ hours before kick-off I could do no more. As a coach you are always tempted to say a little bit more but on Saturday I could see that the forwards were more than in control and I resorted to spending my time stepping over hairdryers and make-up in the backs room"
[/b][/quote]

As ex-News reporter Borat Sagdiyev once said:

"VERY NIIIICE!!!"
borat.jpg

Nothing wrong with looking after the old 'Do!

A clean boy on a night out can lead him to a very dirty girl. :D

blah blah blah highlighted barnet of doom cannot compete with the wonderfulness of my yoppeth growth. [/b]

Hush fool!

My highlighted barnet destroys all-comers, and I'm not even Welsh.

you guys and your highlighted blonde hair

you'll never know what its like to have the beautiful natural blonde locks.

Latest posts