• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your 1st game on Rugby 08

S

sean43

I think i will probably play a Wales v England in Cardiff on Hard. Usually my first game and its a challenge straight off. I hope they have enhanced the crowd noise aswell but we will see.

Blues v Ospreys will be my second game, then ill invite some mates round as I have had a little practice!

England V Australia for me, gonna have to dust off my game controller and maybe invest in a PS2 again...

mines gunna be wales vs england

then prob something like new zealand vs france or ireland

Gloucester v Leicester at Twickers. Being as Saints won't be in this one. :(

well first i'm gonna see if the teams have had the ratings they deserve, Then either gonna be very stereotypical and play as wales against england o'r Ospreys Vs Scarlets (playing as the first team in both games). Boring ut i love the first twoand hate the second team (no disrespect i've been brought up like that, lovely people but hate the teams! lol).

Cum On rugby 08

Ireland against England in whatever Irish stadium made the cut(you can bet it wasn't Croke Park though that would be brilliant).

Got to be Wales vs Aussies get back our pride that we lost or should of won! hopefully we wont get a NZ ref lol :bleh!: but it will be in Cardiff not Auz as Cardiff Arms Park Millennium stadium is a better venue!

What you think loratadine. . .

Got to be Wales vs Aussies get back our pride that we lost or should of won! hopefully we wont get a NZ ref lol :bleh!: but it will be in Cardiff not Auz as Cardiff Arms Park Millennium stadium is a better venue!

What you think loratadine. . .

[/b]
speaking of recovering pride i'm going to play the 2003 nz v aus semi senario (its in the screenshots) if it lets you win as the goals in the eng v aus were all to do with eng winning. hopefully this is just because they had already selected to control eng.

If not then i'll just play an aus v nz match in play now(as nz obviously) :cryy:

All Blacks Vs France for me. Then after that im gonna spend a long time looking at team rosters and spend time complaining at how overrated/underrated players are.

Wallabies V All Blacks
Anyone seen any shots of this yet?

Oh wait, never mind. lol

Gonna play as Japan against the ABs on the hardest setting and if they don't put at least 50 points on me in my first game of this "new version" I'm returning the piece of crap and demanding my money back.
Then I'll wait a few months for the bad memories to fade and buy a budget copy :(

For me - if I am feeling like a challenge I will play as the Hurricanes against the Wallabies in Sydney on the hardest level. That will tell me how tough the game is going to be.

If I am feeling less up for a challenge then I will choose the All Blacks versus a weak European team (maybe Georgia!) on the middle difficulty level.

whatever the cpu pits me against in the world league mode on hardest setting, and also deoending on the choise of teams initially available

Latest posts