• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your favorite cartoon on television

B

bates

Ez guys just wanna start a topic about cartoons :D

My top 3 is:

1) South park, for obvious reasons ( altho last season didn't had that many great episode, however the few good ones were 100% hardcore)

2) Bro town: just love that Kiwi cartoon

3) Spongebob and Duckman ( a little bit Oldskool cause we broadcast the old episodes of Spongebob and duckman is already an oldie

There are different categories for me. Here they are:

Favorite Manga: DragonBall Z

Favorite Anime: Elfen Lied

Favorite Cartoon for adults: Family Guy

Favorite kiddies cartoon: Ben 10

Favorite Hero Cartoon: The Zeta Project/ Batman of the Future/ Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Favorite classic: The Pirates of Dark Water

Favorite cartoon Movie: An American Tale: Fievel goes West

Completely forgot Family guy, DBZ and American dad.

If you like Anime you should check out Ninja Scroll ( first 1 and serie 1)
the second movie and serie aren't that good.

Back in the day I liked: Biker mice from Mars, Captain Planet, Teenage mutant ninja turtles... I know there's more but just can't remember right now.
More recently: South Park, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Dragonball Z, Spongebob Squarepants (and the knock off called Spongebong Hemppants is also pretty funny)

The turtles were awesome, that movie that came out last year was nice as well but I prefer those old thingies.

The old Batman series were also cool, X-men etc...

Mine used to be Mysterious Cities of Gold.[/b]

Never saw it... I also loved Tailspin, Darkwing Duck and Jonny Quest. [/b]

Ahh Darkwing Duck was a fav back in the days! but my all time fav is the Simpsons, cant go wrong with the simpsons. Dragonball Z was kool too except how they would talk for 5 minutes charge up their powers for the rest of the episode lol

Currently:
The Simpsons
Futurama
Spongebob

..can't get enough of Homer, Zap Brannigan or Patrick. :D

I used to love:
Dragonball Z
Ed Edd 'n' Eddy (those were the days... :()
Nearly anything on Cartoon Network (Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab etc...)

Ed Edd 'n' Eddy (those were the days...)[/b]

But it's still on TV? I guess cause you are a little younger you just missed the ones we call classics. I have 5 seasons of Gummi Bears if you are interested. :ph34r:

*start singing... Dashing and daring courageous and caring, faithful and friendly with stories to share, out in the forest they sing out in chorus marching along as thier soNG FILLS THE AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR! GUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIII BEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSS Bouncing here and there and everywhere, high adventures that's beyond compare, they are the gummi BEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS!!!! *

Enough

gutmmi.gif

Mine used to be Mysterious Cities of Gold.
[/b]

I remeber that one, I used to watch it in French as the French broadcasting stations were the supreme rulers when it came to anime, did some of you watch Niki Larson aka Cityhunter?

I loved that soundtrack with the saxophone :D

Ed Edd 'n' Eddy (those were the days...)[/b]

But it's still on TV? I guess cause you are a little younger you just missed the ones we call classics.
[/b]
Naw, I'm talking about the classic one's; the one's which didn't involve them going to school. I loved them all into the school episodes were made. :(

Naw, I'm talking about the classic one's; the one's which didn't involve them going to school. I loved them all into the school episodes were made. sad.gif[/b]

I have never seen them at school before. Ha Ha. Wierd.

I don't hardly watch cartoons anymore only when my nephews n nieces come around.

My favourties back in the day were:
Ducktales
Samurai Pizza Cats
Thundercats
Transformer
Bucky O'Hare
Speedracer
He Man
Captain Planet
Gooftroop
Alvin & The Chipmunks
Denver The Last Dinosaur
The Centurians
C.O.P.S cartoon
and heaps of others

These days I think I've only watched Batman, Justice League & Spongebob.

From the good ol' days, Dangermouse and Trap Door.

For now, The Simpsons, Futurama & Family Guy

it are not really cartoons but they kick serious arse:

Thundebirds and Captain Scarlett and the Mysterons

Latest posts