• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your Japanese team!

Me 1

Bench Player
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Scarlets
Well, noticed that some of us have decided to adopt a Japanese team to support. Just interested to see who most people are going to support, especially seeing as we have a section on it now. I've adopted the Verblitz, anyone joining me?

Completely based on my man crush for Todd Clever I'm going with Suntory. But the Black Rams did come close.

I'm supporting whoever the hell Filo went to! FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm supporting whoever the hell Filo went to! FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to Psychic Duck he's coaching the Verblitz right now. Bloody hell, a Scarlets supporter and an Ospreys supporter agreeing on something:p

Toshiba Fuchu Brave Lupus!!! The best team of Top League. I dislike Suntory=arch enemy.

The Brave Lupus have great players.
An example: Ex-Toshiba(Christian Loamanu)=>2009=>RC Toulon.

This. I still sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and begin Fiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllloooooooo'ing, just out of respect for the great man. Legend.

Latest posts