• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your Lions Squad Based on this Season?

Lads grow up a bit, it's clear he meant Colin Farrell who got two caps for New Zealand against the Lions in 1977 and the logic is fairly sound. He knows what it takes to win a Lions series and has a lot of life, if not test match experience, and to be fair I'd probably have a 64 year old in ahead of some of the players people are suggesting in this thread.

I'm not sure he's a real contender to be honest. Seems like a good enough bloke but he's never really been trusted with the lead role in big movies; usually filling more of a secondary role. Definitely wouldn't feel confident with him leading the Lions.

Edit: has he even played rugby?
Bugger! It was the autocomplete. So now I've got a reply. But one that does not advance the thought process.

I'm not sure he's a real contender to be honest. Seems like a good enough bloke but he's never really been trusted with the lead role in big movies; usually filling more of a secondary role. Definitely wouldn't feel confident with him leading the Lions.

He also suggested a place for Tom Kruis previously. That's an A list Lions squad.

Lads grow up a bit, it's clear he meant Colin Farrell who got two caps for New Zealand against the Lions in 1977 and the logic is fairly sound. He knows what it takes to win a Lions series and has a lot of life, if not test match experience, and to be fair I'd probably have a 64 year old in ahead of some of the players people are suggesting in this thread.

Well he deserves to be humbled (and the topic he initiated about the captaincy to be ignored.) Tana Umaga never came clean, let alone apologize. Treating that so lightely hurt the feelings of more participants than me.

Well he deserves to be humbled (and the topic he initiated about the captaincy to be ignored.) Tana Umaga never came clean, let alone apologize. Treating that so lightely hurt the feelings of more participants than me.

Thanks for speaking up on my behalf. But no worries. A bit of banter belongs into the rugby world. Normally it is hard to tell how many read this. And how timely.

But when he has bee trusted you can get something amazing like In Bruges..

And: A big supporter of Ireland might still be allowed to see better prospects for Carbery or Carty @10 in the national shirt (shortening the tenure of Sexton as Irish captain in the process. And thereby making the question of Lions captain 2021 even more open in the process. Despite all he has achieved.)

So Tom cruise going to japan, what does that mean for the lions? Is he still eligible?

There you go. I was weary in that respekt. Hope nobody unsuspecting picks up that topic with the Lions captain he brought up. The discipline ought to be kept. That is the best chance of us being spared these endless sermons for good, true to his type.

So hope it can be taken for granted, that is everybody understands, that Brian O'Driscoll won't last as long as his predecessor in the Irish captaincy role, George Best. Nor because of the person he is, his abilities as a player. Just a biological clock. So the captaincy questions for the Lions i s wide open (based on the AW Jones assumption.)

So hope it can be taken for granted, that is everybody understands, that Brian O'Driscoll won't last as long as his predecessor in the Irish captaincy role, George Best. Nor because of the person he is, his abilities as a player. Just a biological clock. So the captaincy questions for the Lions i s wide open (based on the AW Jones assumption.)
.....what?

Latest posts