• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your most hated common internet user phrases

Big Ewis

Hall of Fame
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Toulon
that's your "80 people dislike this video because erp derp doo doo hoo hoo" type phrases on YouTube, that sort of annoying recurring template phrases people have overused to the point of mental retardation throughout the years.

I particularly want to physically inflict pain upon the people who write: "Greetings from *country x*." Who giiiiiives a fk maaaan, I'm French, I'm going to write "durrr greetings from Frinss" on a fkng music video ?...Like it's relevant at all..
Close to this, people who write on bands' walls, through whatever website: "Come to *country X* !!". Like that's going to change anything as to their carefully crafted schedule and rigid plans, reading 3 assholes asking them to come to Peru, it's so fkng redundant as shiit and so self-centered. Nobody gives a shhhiit about what you want and where you live man, shaaat aaapp widdeh youreh maaawth.

Internet phrases, memes, the stuff that pis$es you the fk off these days with this internet subculture.

I don't get? I wrote my number on Anllela Sagra instagram account and she hasn't texted back. :(

846413dc5f.jpg

anellasangre_15.jpg

All for the best as I don't think I will be going to Columbia any time soon

yeah! that!! and making abbreviations like "smt" for something. Who uses that??

But what irritates me the most is when people use "their", "they're", and "there" incorrectly!!

I do that sometimes. I also sometimes use 'to' and 'too' incorrectly and put aportrophe marks in incorrect places. It's usually more a combination of lack of concentration, my thinking ahead faster than my fingers can type and just good old plain not giving a **** more than not knowing better and I expect it's the same for many (ab)users of the internet..

"Am I the only person around here..."

That depends what 'here' is refering too? If you mean your own mind for instance? Then I suspect, non, you are not the only person in there nor are you the only person on this thread, this forum, the internet, this planet and so on assuming my grasp of reality is correct which I admit is a big assumption.

Not that i can't look past it but 'personal opinion' gets me at times.

"oh *person A*, you fkng legend !"
like some random dude, I dunno, Tim, is a bit funny, probably the kind of little dickhole who makes really edgy comments about how corrupt politicians are and looks really confident and cool every time he posts.. eventually he makes that 'big post' and someone goes "Oh Tim, you fkng legend"..
Sad shiit man, sad shiit...

- - - Updated - - -

oh and I really really have a problem with the "This" thing. You quote someone, and write "This". So fkng annoying, just the spirit of it, so very disconcerting, the natural effect of it.

Unnecessary use of "literally"

THIS. (woops..)

oh, semi erection here..very happy someone mentioned that..

- - - Updated - - -

oh except that guy on Parks n Rec. Rob Lowe. He can use it as needlessly and often as he likes.

"I'm only XXX years old, but this is way better than whatever music is being made today" - on pretty much every music video prior to 2005.

Pretty much anything edgy kids say. Jokes about rape and racist jokes and all that kind of stuff.

Like, it's not because I personally take offence (although I sympathise with others that do), I just find it cringey as hell.

I "personally" believe. Completely reduntant, and no Ewis it doesn't convey a message of modesty, it is kind of weasel like though.

"I'm only XXX years old, but this is way better than whatever music is being made today" - on pretty much every music video prior to 2005.

very good.
But those were actually good when they first "came out" (like they're products :p ) and were original at the time, but it's the fact that people made them into a trend that makes them so awful. The first time I saw a young kid say, maybe, I like the band 'Possessed' and I'm this young I thought it was cool but seeing it a second time is tolerable but starting from 3rd it's become horrible to read, and it repeats and repeats...

I "personally" believe. Completely reduntant, and no Ewis it doesn't convey a message of modesty, it is kind of weasel like though.

:lol: "weasel like" ! THAT bad ?! Any time I hear or read "I personally believe" it reminds me of that pageant blonde who went apeshiit on live TV. But from her of course you can't deny it was to establish a position of modesty..a carefully crafted plan.

if you recognize *this*, then you had an awesome childhood.

if you recognize *this*, then you had an awesome childhood.

Like by being a 90s kid is considered an elite status these days...

Facebook is pretty bad with the self absorbed content. Why do people actually post their trivial crap on that site I'll never know.. I've seen people write out full on long birthday messages meant for their loved ones as their status. Or even just how much so and so loves and appreciates so and so. Just send it privately to them! Everything on Facebook feels like a cry for attention or approval and it's done so subtly, which is the most annoying part.

Remember back in the 90s, where you got these emails containing the following:

"Please forward this to 10 people or you will not find true love later on in life" or something similar... ;)

Remember back in the 90s, where you got these emails containing the following:

"Please forward this to 10 people or you will not find true love later on in life" or something similar... ;)

Yeah! I mocked them but I still hated receiving them in case it might come true!

Latest posts