• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your Questions to Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Fairhurst, I've often wondered what it would be like having your own cult. Can you enlighten me?

On a more serious note what are your honest expectations for Canada at the W.C.? Who do you think will win? If you didn't name a Northern Hemisphere country which one do you think will do the best?

SpecialEd1.jpg

The Rugby Forum is pleased to offer their members a unique opportunity to ask current Canadian international scrum half Ed Fairhurst a few questions. The 48 internationally capped player has agreed to answer questions from members of the forum. Ed splits his time between being an Investment Advisor for RBC Dominion Securities in Vancouver, British Columbia and an international rugby superstar. For those unaware Ed has a cult following here at TRF and this is your chance to ask Ed a question be it how he plans to win the forthcoming World Cup with Canada to how he is going to solve the world's economics problem.

The Interview is EXCLUSIVE to The Rugby Forum members so get your questions at the ready. Ed will also be inducted into the TRF Hall of Fame by Lucky Number 7, so a big celebration is on the cards.

This is a great chance to ask your questions to Ed as well as ask questions. Questions will be asked on as soon as they can be, so we will need your questions by 26th July 2011 at the latest, so you will have to be fast to ask your question.

This is an opportunity not to be missed so get your questions in. So Click here to ask your question

Do you find our obsession with you ever so slightly creepy?

How do you balance being an international rugby player with being an investment advisor?

Has rugby/exposure to rugby changed in Canada from when you first took it up to now?

For those unaware, here is the TRF HoF: http://www.therugbyforum.com/features/trfhof, if you have any nominations please get in contact via PM please.

Also a big thank you for Getofmeland for getting in contact with Ed for this one, we thought this would be appreciated by all.

This IS the Greatest moment in TRF history!!!! Wow so many questions so little time oh my god oh my god!

How do you feel about the squad going to this years RWC are there any players you really look forward to playing with? Do you think wins over Tonga and Japan are a possibiltiy?

How do you feel about the state of the game in Canada, in particular do you think the CRC has raised the level of competition domestically?

Other than yourself who is the best Canadian rugby player you have ever played with/against?

How many marbles can you hold in you mouth?

What was the original name of Medicine Hat?

If nothing sticks to Teflon, how do they stick it to the pan?

What is the meaning of life? What is the origin of the universe? You beautiful demigod... You know it all and you won't share!

Well. I suppose this is going to be the greatest moment of my life.

Ed, I know everyone worships you in their own way (although some refer you as God, Allah or whatever) but I was wondering, how do you find time to listen to everyone's prayers. Not only this, but also manage to have successful rugby and banking careers. How is this possible?

Other questions include:

What's your take on quantum mechanics; would you a Copenhagen interpretation sort of guy or would you favour the multiverse theory?

We all remember the last time Canada faced up to the Mighty All Blacks (Not as mighty as you of course) and the early lead you guys took through that breakaway try. What was it like being in that position? Did you genuinely feel that you could push on for a win or was it still about keeping an element of respectability?

Chuck Norris, how come you let that guy take all the praise?

Ed Fairhurst at the 1:00 minute mark!!!! also apparently the Canadian team will also be providing sniper security at the 2011 RWC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it true that when you die, two Ed Fairhurst take your place?

Last edited:
Dear Mr. Fairhurst,

What's your favourite brand of steel to chew?

Love King_D'Arcy

How is Gareth Edwards not in the TRFHoF? That isn't a question for Ed, I'd just noticed and almost spewed.

Ed is it fair to say that if the Canada team consisted of 15 of you , you could have won the world cup then proceeded to world domination ?

Canada has had an amazing dominance of USA in Rugby, how do we plan to keep this up as American Rugby grows? This really leads into my second question of what is Canada's greatest rivalry, or the games that Canada never wants to lose.

Sorry one more on top of that. Is team Canada ready to do some serious damage to USA on BMO field in front of what I can assume will be a sold out, or almost sold out crowd of over 20,000 fans on August 6.

PS. My edit feature does not work at work.

Last edited by a moderator:
12 inches on the flop ...yay or nay ?

And had you any notion of how big a deal you are to so many people all over the world ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts