• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your ringtone?

S

St Helens RLFC

Charlie's thread has got me thinking about mobile phones and what sort of stuff we can have on TRF to do with them. So what do you have as your ringtone at the moment?

Personally:

Ringtone - Star Wars' Imperial March

Message tone - Chase the Sun by Planet Funk (better known as Premier League darts music)

How about you?

Ring:

The Sky TV "Guinness Rugby Club" theme from last season

"Beep-beep"

Ringtone - Europe - Final Countdown (formerly theme tune for Sports Stadium)

Message - beep beep

If I should ever suffer from erectile dysfunction, my handphone will be my girlfriend/wife's best friend.

Tone- Unforgiven by Metallica.

Message- the standard Nokia beep thingey.

Ringtone = Daft Punk "Robot Rock" for most people, ACDC "TNT" for my Rugby Club.

<div class='quotemain'> Call: Skatman - I'M A SKAT MAN [/b]

You're such a nerd.

RingTone: Paramore - For a pessimist, I'm pretty optimistic.
[/b][/quote]
So hilariously entertaining though dont you think?!

It's changed now to another song you will undoubtedly dislike...Umbrella..

I have tweeting birds whenever someone calls me (pretty annoying in spring or early in the morning), and some generic beep tone for messages. I never bothered to download any songs.

If I were to get something more personal, I'd either get Dance of the Sugarplum Fairies or Build me up Butter Cup. That way I'd never pick up the phone in a bad mood.

I'm lame

Non generic beeps cost money!

Money, I lack it.

Plus, it seems like today you have to subscribe to some service to get one single ringtone, and I really don't want to go paying ten euro a month just for one ringtone.

I have never paid for a ringtone. Just download the song (legally, of course, TRF does not condone illegal downloading...) and then put it onto your phone via the miracles of bluetooth.

I just use my songs and cut them up into snippets and cut the quality and stick it on as a ring tone.

Stuff paying for them. Evil evil fine print subsription bullshit and idiot people who do it.

Maybe if everyone chips in some money to buy me a mobile that actually has bluetooth xD

I used to have an old nokia where I scould just enter the notes and such, that was pretty easy too.

Mine is ever changing my mate at work gets new stuff all the time and if its anything he slaps it on my fone.

Ring: Prodigy - No Good

Latest posts