• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Zac Guilford Attacked

He always seems to attract trouble, probably why the NZRU weren't to big on trying to keep him.

Clermont have said that he wasn't at fault for this. I think it's just unfortunate it was him involved because of his past.

As i said in another post the truth rarely comes out and it is a well known fact a couple of the Clermont boys do not sherk away from a problem off the field!!!! The statement from the club is as always they defend their players but were they present probably not, just an incident where too much booze was drunk end of story.Stay out of the town centre at that time of night epecially if you are that well know as they are, there is always a noggin looking to be the famous idiot....

As i said in another post the truth rarely comes out and it is a well known fact a couple of the Clermont boys do not sherk away from a problem off the field!!!! The statement from the club is as always they defend their players but were they present probably not, just an incident where too much booze was drunk end of story.Stay out of the town centre at that time of night epecially if you are that well know as they are, there is always a noggin looking to be the famous idiot....
Yeah that is normally the case, you can't upset one of your players so they take their side right or wrong.

I assume Guildford was probably a bit unlucky and probably wasn't at fault.

Regardless he did attack a 60 year old randomly while naked. So while I wouldn't wish it on him, I'm not entirely sympathetic.

Latest posts