• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ZOMG LOST SEASON 4! Possible Spoilers!

R

Ripper

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2007/12/a...r-surfaces.html

This **** looks *****in... to tell the truth up to 3 months ago I hated Lost, but I started watching the DVD's and now it's the only show I care about on TV along with Burn Notice now that 24 has turned crap (If it wasn't for the Jack Bauer manlove I have I would dismiss it completley).

Anyone else excited about the new Lost Season?

f***EN OATH!!!!

Every single episode is sitting right here. Love the stuff.

Not too long now!

Downloading the Fourth Season Premiere now... really can't wait till the 13th till it's screened here...

Gotta love the interwebs.

The only ones I've seen up are fakes. Mind you Ripper is usually on the money with this stuff and could convince me with a PM, lol!

Don't check your PM box, because I haven't PM'd you a link, cos that's illegal.

I'm not going to thank you, because you have done nothing for me! You are a jerk! :p

Just kidding. It's an ace first ep!

That. Was. Awesome.

I know this sounds weird, but I cannot wait for the last episode of Season 6, I simply MUST know what it's all about.

Well, in all seriousness I have to thank Ripper for not helping me dl episode 1 of this new series, it was the best thing he never done, :p

I was really intrigued by the whole episode. I'm sure Jacob is going to be one of the core reasons that everything is happening when we do get to the end of Season 6.

I reckon we'll know nearly all we have to know halfway through season 5. After that they'll probably be dealing with the aftermath of everything.

That. Was. Awesome.

I know this sounds weird, but I cannot wait for the last episode of Season 6, I simply MUST know what it's all about.

[/b]
I'm sure it won't, but I'm really hoping the final episode of series 6 doesn't turn out like the Soprano's last episode...

Lost S4 E1 magically appeared on a dvd earlier.

What intrigues me is that Hurley said they have to go back to the island, and so did Jack in the last episode of series 3.

Hurley says something like "it needs us to come back". What is "it"? The Island? I guess it is.

Possible Spoiler Alert!

Could it be that Jacob that mysterious supernatural force is what's calling them back, or is that being actually the island in some weird way?

I noticed the said that they shouldn't have left the others behind. Could the Oceanic 6 have left some key people behind, such as Sawyer, Locke and Saeed?

We know who three of the Oceanic 6 are, but who are the other three?

Hmmm...

There'll be plenty to talk about when the next episode comes.

I found it interesting when Hugo told Jack that he was sorry for not going with Jack initially.

I suppose we can use this as our discussion "theory" thread.

Yeah, I changed the ***le of the thread to allow for possible spoilers. I'm hoping Ripper won't mind.

The way I see it Jack is currently looking like a the leader role has gone to his head, but the island has done so much too him that it'd be easy for that to happen.

I have noticed that peoples lives fall apart before and after being on the island. So, I reckon that it actually gives them a reality that is imprisoning but much more enjoyable than their real lives.

Yeah thats a good theory...which is probably a reality!

It seems Jack found solace in the fact that he could actually help people the way he wanted on the Island.

Possible Spoiler Alert!

Could it be that Jacob that mysterious supernatural force is what's calling them back, or is that being actually the island in some weird way?

I noticed the said that they shouldn't have left the others behind. Could the Oceanic 6 have left some key people behind, such as Sawyer, Locke and Saeed?

We know who three of the Oceanic 6 are, but who are the other three? [/b]

I think Locke being one of the one's left behind is a given - He wouldn't leave even if he had the choice, for the risk that he would end back up in his little wheelchair. On the Island he's the great white hunter, off the island he's a old man in a wheelchair who was tricked into giving away his kidney and working a gopher job at a box factory.

And hopefully they show what caused Jack's mental downfall - he was still reasonably sane in the flash-foward in the Season 4 premiere, but in the Season 3 finale which looks to be set later he is a pill popping wreck who was about to jump off a bridge and is screaming to go back. Maybe he started to see dead people like Hurley.

Have it. Seen it. Thats just childish, but can't help meself, my fine Australian brother.

BAH AT YOU.

Its coming to me at 1/4 the speed it usually does.

Don't be a prick and post any spoilers or i'll get my Craig voodoo doll out, my fine Kiwi sister.

Ohh, I'm a fine kiwi sister am I? Now I'm worried! I don't need to know where your island spear is aiming.....you sick freak! :p

Latest posts