• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ZOMG LOST SEASON 4! Possible Spoilers!

<div class='quotemain'>
Ohh, I'm a fine kiwi sister am I?
[/b]
I see how your signature can lead him to that conclusion. :) [/b][/quote]
Elementary my dear Watson.
basil2.gif

Anyway, I shall be looking forward to watching s4 e2 in the morning...discussion to quickly follow!

My interest in Jacob has just sky rocketed once again.

They can't be just there for Jacob, because the archaeologist woman found the polar bear skeleton with that collar and the oriental looking dude is a kind of psychic and the timid one is a physicist. There's far more to the island than we have originally thought.

Jacob said one of his people are on board...

Ben has a Man on board, Jacob wasn't seen in this episode - and only mentioned when Hurley was talking about the cabin. And I think we kind of figured out there was alot to the Island 30 minutes into the pilot episode when the Smoke Monster ate the pilot, and it turned out that Locke was in a wheelchair.

I've never watched an episode of this show but it sounds like the wierdest show ever made....

Yes, it's like a lot of shows though. In that it makes absolutely no sense when you've never seen an episode. Unusual huh?

Whats the deal with the Physicist reacting so badly when he saw on TV the crash sight? Did he have a loved one on board?...

Why did the Archaeologist find it so hard to believe that the wreckage was found?...

Whats the go with the Pilot of the chopper when he rings up the airline and says it isn't the actual pilot?...

Ben has a Man on board, Jacob wasn't seen in this episode - and only mentioned when Hurley was talking about the cabin. And I think we kind of figured out there was alot to the Island 30 minutes into the pilot episode when the Smoke Monster ate the pilot, and it turned out that Locke was in a wheelchair. [/b]
Yeah my bad, I mixed Ben and Jacob up.

I think you've both made some good points. I'm watching it tomorrow so I'm glad your spoilers have been pretty reserved, great stuff!

Oh I thought when you said yesterday you had it, you had actually watched it!...The polar bear thing is quite intriguing! Enjoy!

I can't help looking at this thread even though I know I shouldn't until I've watched it, lol.

Ok, i just finished watching the 2nd episode and you have to love where all of a sudden Ben plays the role of J.J.Abrams and Locke plays the role of every audience member

Ben: You can't kill me, i have information you want to know.
Lock: What do you know
Ben: I have answers.
Lock: What's the black thing?!
Ben: I don't know.

AUDIENCE ALL GROAN ON CUE.

Lol, yeah cheers JJ!

Still, intriguing episode, and to find out that there's an Oceanic Flight 815 in the ocean?
Ooh...

I was ready to stop watching Lost until the last episode of series 3. Everytime I think I'm out, it drags me back in :)

Ok, i just finished watching the 2nd episode and you have to love where all of a sudden Ben plays the role of J.J.Abrams and Locke plays the role of every audience member

Ben: You can't kill me, i have information you want to know.
Lock: What do you know
Ben: I have answers.
Lock: What's the black thing?!
Ben: I don't know.

AUDIENCE ALL GROAN ON CUE.

Lol, yeah cheers JJ!

Still, intriguing episode, and to find out that there's an Oceanic Flight 815 in the ocean?
Ooh...
[/b]

I reckon the wreckage is fake - hence the missing wedding ring on the "Pilot's" corpse (I rewatched the first episode of Season 1 and the pilot is indeed wearing a ring before he get's eaten by the smoke monster). Probably planted by the bad guy's (read Al Queda and Wayne Barnes) so no one stumbles upon the Island.

Finally saw it tonight. Sounds pretty accurate to me, Ripper. Especially the Wayne Barnes bit.

RC, you were 100% on the whole J.J.Abrams thing, I laughed my ass off at that.

Yeah, I'm with you on that Ripper. But why have they planted a fake plane in the ocean.
They clearly knew everyone that was going to be on the plane, because Ben already knew everything about them when they crash landed - but all these new people are throwing everything into a twist.

Still loads of questions and not very many answers. What's happening to Penny? Because she was out to do something at the end of series 2 wasn't she?

Argh!

I love this programme.

RC, you were 100% on the whole J.J.Abrams thing, I laughed my ass off at that. [/b]

Yeah, i mean, what was up with that?
"I have answers, but dear god, there's another 2 series left after this one, like hell am i gonna tell you now!"

Has anyone seen this week's lost yet?
Man, so many questions.
But the one thing i can't quite help getting over is the idea that my mind keeps serving to me:

Is that girl who was killed by Locke actually dead?
It just seems to have shown her loads in the last episode, Extreme close ups of her face etc. it just seemed a little weird...and there were a few hints to something strange going on with her throughout the episode.
I don't know how it's possible, but the creators of Lost have f***ed me about before so i'm pre-empting their strike and f***ing myself about instead...

Plus we're finding out more and more who the "Oceanic 6" were...but was Ben one of them?!
Ooh!

Well we now know 5 of the Oceanic 6....Kate, Hurley, Jack, Saeed and Ben.

I find it extremely interesting that Saeed is working for Ben. Could it be that he's taking out the people that were tryng to get to them at the island?

Seeing as though it seems the Oceanic 6 are the only 6 to get off, I really want to know why!!!

Also, the part where the woman counts down the arrival of the package. It seems the package is traveling at or above the speed of sound, but theres a 30min delay (as we see on the timers) between its actually landing...I'm thinking, TIME DILATION. The only real possibility for this I think would be that they're in another universe, or they're somewhere where a wormhole needs to get them there. I know its VERY fatfetched, but its an idea that time dilation supports I suppose...

Also, the timid technowiz guy from the boat was very firm in making sure the chopper pilot took exactly the same bearings out that he did going in.

Yeah, I'm thinking there must be something up with the whole time difference. I was putting it down to something to with the magnetic poles or some weird atmospherical anomoly - but i know f*** all about these issues and simply taking a stab in the dark.

The reason i ask who the oceanic 6 are is because i don't think Ben is gonna be one of them.
I reckon someone else took his place. Kate, Jack, Hurley, Saeed...but i think Ben has FAR more to him than we already know. I reckon he has his own way off the island. There are 2 other crash survivors that became part of the oceanic 6...i just can't see Ben being one of them.

Okay...WTF...

Kate is passing off Erin as her own in the future...Obviously Jack will notice this as well when he takes up Kate's offer to come over and meet "her" baby. Heck, I noticed it as soon as I saw the baby...it was a boy and had blonde hair. Didn't need to hear Kate call him Erin to realise that!

Also, how on Earth will Ben get 3.2million??? Evidently he is quite able to carry out such a feat, but how?!

I still want to know about the whole Polar bear and smoke monster thing. I wonder how long it is until those things are revisited.

I watched the episode today and didn't enoy it that much.
It bored me a little, and i could tell from about half way through the programme that kate would end up adopting the kid.
So that means aussie girl isn't one of the 6...does that mean the kid was one of the 6?

I still reckon ben isn't one of the 6.

Latest posts