• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ZOMG LOST SEASON 4! Possible Spoilers!

Ben can't be one of the 6 - he wasn't on the plane, so unless he assumed the persona of someone on the passanger list, which would be very hard to pass off, he couldn't.

And the others have front companies remember, like the bioscience company.

Good point, it never occured to me that he was never on the passenger list.
Lol.
Surely Erin can't be one of the 6 either then, considering he wasn't born at the time of the crash.

Hmmm...I'm pretty much mind-f***ed after the latest episode.

The whole time dilation and traveling between time references is very interesting, as is the scientist dudes name...Daniel FARADAY.

I think this is where one of the big questions can start to be answered.

Faraday studied the magnetic field around a conductor carrying a DC electric current, and established the basis for the magnetic field concept in physics. He discovered electromagnetic induction, diamagnetism and electrolysis. He established that magnetism could affect rays of light and that there was an underlying relationship between the two phenomena.[/b]

To any Outrageous Fortune fans out there...

Is it me, or is this guy played by the same actor who play's the Wolf

*spoilers*

s4ep8%20-%206%20lrg.jpg

So we've reached the end of the 4th Series.

Was everyone satisfied?

I spent a couple of hours reading up on Lost on wikipedia and all the connections that have been made has really made me start thinking again.

You still watching it Ripper, BLR, C A?

Yeah, I still am. Have seen the whole series now and am fairly pleased. Plenty to think of over the time between this and the next. That dude you put the pic up of does also play Wolf from Outrageous Fortune.

Really think the guy who plays Ben is one of the best actors out there. Love that devious character!!!!

Latest posts