• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Kristi Noem - the Governor of South Dakota and Puppy Murderer. 🤮 Yet another Republican whack job!

1715311626505.png

Last edited:
You forgot "failed goat murderer"
And that putting down the puppy was due to her own incompetence, rather than the puppy's fault.

An actual plan to tackle the gangs. It needs to be coupled with a system that processes asylum (or immigration in general) claims robustly and promptly. But at least you know it's money being spent on targetting the actual criminals rather than those desperate enough to use criminals.

An actual plan to tackle the gangs. It needs to be coupled with a system that processes asylum (or immigration in general) claims robustly and promptly. But at least you know it's money being spent on targetting the actual criminals rather than those desperate enough to use criminals.
Part of the problem is you are still reliant on foreign Police services acting on the information given. You can have all the intel and evidence you want but if the French and Greece for example don't act on it there's nothing you can do. They will do what's in there interests. Unfortunately i think it's like Hydra, cut off one head two will take it's place.

Part of the problem is you are still reliant on foreign Police services acting on the information given. You can have all the intel and evidence you want but if the French and Greece for example don't act on it there's nothing you can do. They will do what's in there interests. Unfortunately i think it's like Hydra, cut off one head two will take it's place.
I agree but in that you've got to show willingness to work together. Thats what diplomatic relations are all about and creating partnerships. Shame we no longer have the influence on Europol we once did. Or that our previous Prime Minster wasn't sure is Macron was friend of foe.

This might be an area Starmer might be able once he can have real displomatic conversation might excel it. Criminal Prosecutions are completely his wheelhouse. Proof will be in the pudding though.

As hinted above, part of the reason other nations have been so unwilling to work with us may be because we have been so belligerent and stand-offish with them for the last decade, blaming them for everything going wrong in our country. We have destroyed any semblance of good will we had with most nations in the world because of how the Tories have carried out their foreign relations.

As hinted above, part of the reason other nations have been so unwilling to work with us may be because we have been so belligerent and stand-offish with them for the last decade, blaming them for everything going wrong in our country. We have destroyed any semblance of good will we had with most nations in the world because of how the Tories have carried out their foreign relations.
Correct however all the good will in the world can't change the fact we can't enforce the law of England and Wales in other countries.

Cracking down on the trafficking is one step but it will take more than that. We've been fighting and war on drugs for decades and targeted organises crime groups with little to no change.

Correct however all the good will in the world can't change the fact we can't enforce the law of England and Wales in other countries.

Cracking down on the trafficking is one step but it will take more than that. We've been fighting and war on drugs for decades and targeted organises crime groups with little to no change.
No, we have no authority over other countries, which is why we needed his will to convince then to actually enforce the rules. Unfortunately, as long as a large market for something exists, people will try to exploit it, even if it is illegal.

Or you know...how about allow people to apply for asylum visas from outside the country and provide jobs for those who do come here so it's not a complete drain on the economy. As you guys say, as long as it's illegal someone will find a way to exploit it, so make it legal. Provide safe ways for asylum seekers to come across. On top, improve the asylum process so that it doesn't take years to reach a decision. I'm sure it would cost a hell of a lot less than what we're currently paying.

Someone was clearly sitting on some bribery material.
I find it amusing Elphicke was a pretty vile person and it was well known. The gutter press didn't give a damn about it when she was a Tory but now she's defected it's time for front page news!

Shows the double standard Labour are held to.

(Either way I'm glad she won't be an MP for long)

Latest posts