• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 23/24 - Round 18

What happened to Alfie?

Hopefully not a Samson moment

ETA: And that's why I don't like kicking away turnover ball without even looking at alternatives

Really dislike all games at the same time and constant updates on the other games makes watching them later a bit pointless…

That clearout from Itoje looked very dodgy live, think he tripped going into the ruck but ended up going forearm first into someone's head

Clear red for Wiese

Also someone is going to make a GIF of that last angle.

Really dislike all games at the same time and constant updates on the other games makes watching them later a bit pointless…
Agreed, but it's better than the alternative

Sales defence has made Sarries players look very average almost to the man, Goode's been big since he's come on, outside of that struggling to think of many note worthy contributions.

Happy Leonardo Dicaprio GIF by Bombay Softwares
Leonardo Dicaprio Enthusiasm GIF by Jordan Belfort

Insane, never expected that at all - first away win against Sarries in 20yrs?

Dugdale in some serious form atm, his partnership with BC has been fantastic since Ben came back from injury

Fair play to Sale, very good defence, even if there were some very iffy decisions. Shocking from us 😂

Hope that was just the only bad game that we have for the rest of the season 😅

What a great win when it mattered. Gritty climb back up the table and 12 wins is great. Just missing out on those BPs for an amazing season

@TRF_Olyy would you have fathered play NH or Bath in the Semi
Bit of a sophies choice haha,
We got battered by Bath away earlier this season but came close with Saints (beat both at home) - by that metric probably Saints
Either way I feel like our road ends in the playoffs, but to finish third in the table after than terrible run we had post Christmas is huge - joint most wins in the league is mad

Not good enough today but still a very positive season for Chiefs. Even if we had won we wouldn't have made it, put it in someone elses hands, just means you havnt done enough in the rest of the season...no complaints but gutted.

Deserved by Tigers.
And congrats to Sale

Cheering for Saints for the play offs.

Bit of a sophies choice haha,
We got battered by Bath away earlier this season but came close with Saints (beat both at home) - by that metric probably Saints
Either way I feel like our road ends in the playoffs, but to finish third in the table after than terrible run we had post Christmas is huge - joint most wins in the league is mad
True that, it does feel like Sale might have found form at the right time, I'm not sure it's easy to pick winners, doesn't feel like a relatively predictable two horse race it has done in years gone by.

Tough semi away to Saints but could be a cracker. Can't say which way Bath Sale would go.

Latest posts