• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF24 Mod

Guys why do my game crash when I play Dragons vs Oxyon in WL. I'm assuming it's a broken player or stadium

Last edited:
Hi guys, congratulations on the excellent work. Some players have red heads with yellow text, and this only happens in certain shots. Is there a way to fix it?

Attachments

• photo_2024-05-24_10-41-59.jpg
    photo_2024-05-24_10-41-59.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 14
  • photo_2024-05-24_10-41-54.jpg
    photo_2024-05-24_10-41-54.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 14
Have you used the updated graphics mods with the TRF24 roster?

Players wearing a scrum cap should have extra bytes assigned (135) to the head texture.

To fix it, you would have to hex edit the .ros file and change the Extra byte for J.Ryan from 000 to 135. (00 to 87 if you are changing hex values)

It's LOD, change all of your LOD/Graphics settings in the graphics/display menu in the game to "High".

Hi guys
Love the work your doing
Is there a way i can change the Barbarian sqaud, beacause at this moment i can only choose from te reserves, i cant replace any players

Hi guys
Love the work your doing
Is there a way i can change the Barbarian sqaud, beacause at this moment i can only choose from te reserves, i cant replace any players
You will need to download and overwrite your profile file with the one provided (as the Barbarians are a locked team and are unlocked by completing tournaments).

Attachments

• Prf_0.pro.zip
    544 bytes · Views: 7
You will need to download and overwrite your profile file with the one provided (as the Barbarians are a locked team and are unlocked by completing tournaments).
sorry, im bothering you alot right now...... but im struggling with this, can you help me somehow, if not its al okay mate

Download the attached profile Pro_0.ros and extract it to your Documents folder (where your .ros folder is saved). Once downloaded, start Rugby 08 and load the profile from the MyRugby menu.

Download the attached profile Pro_0.ros and extract it to your Documents folder (where your .ros folder is saved). Once downloaded, start Rugby 08 and load the profile from the MyRugby menu.
thank you mate, once more

hi guys i just want to know why is my game crashing when i sign backs in world league and can you plz help me and isaw i must download something thats include somewhere but i dont know where plz guys help me

Found what I think is a bug, players using boot 013 without a boot texture mod causes the game to crash. T.Willis is one example was causing my game to crash, changing his boot number has fixed him. Other players with boot 013 are G.Williams, L.Kaulashvili (has caused my game to crash previously) and K.Johannes.

Found what I think is a bug, players using boot 013 without a boot texture mod causes the game to crash. T.Willis is one example was causing my game to crash, changing his boot number has fixed him. Other players with boot 013 are G.Williams, L.Kaulashvili (has caused my game to crash previously) and K.Johannes.
it stil crashes

Latest posts