• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What are you listening to?

Prob not many on here's cup of tea but been crazy listening to the escalation of the Drake and Kendrick disses.
Think it's pretty much finished now anyway with a TKO to Lamar.

Prob not many on here's cup of tea but been crazy listening to the escalation of the Drake and Kendrick disses.
Think it's pretty much finished now anyway with a TKO to Lamar.
I need to listen to these, not because I like either of them (Kendrick is alright as is J.Cole of the new school lot) but not my cup of tea. I'm still lost in the 80/90s and early 2000s to be honest. Drake is pretty **** though so not surprised he got bodied.

Jesus, I just listened to the Drake/Kendrick diss tracks. What a horrible collection of beats and flows. Knew there was a reason I can't get into what the kids are bumping these days. Stupid kids.

Definitely one my favourite tunes of the noughties and albums (Hot fuzz). Can't comment on the whole style of music, I'll leave it to the music aficionados on here. I just likes what I likes.

Definitely one my favourite tunes of the noughties and albums (Hot fuzz). Can't comment on the whole style of music, I'll leave it to the music aficionados on here. I just likes what I likes.
I think you listen to American bands and they sound less anarchic or more heavy. British almost punk/indie rock is 'lighter'. Like you listen to The Jam, Feeder and Franz Ferninand (almost a contemporary) and you can The Killers influences strong.

Whereas you listen to American rock Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, The Doors, The Flaming Lips and you would point to The Killers being particularly influenced by those scenes.

I'm not a music affciano at all but its something I've observed.

They list diffrent influences but only Springsteen and Smashing Pumpkins are American ones they list.

New Knocked Loose album out today 🥳

Edit: yeah that's my album of the year wrapped up already

Rest in peace David Sanborn. Thank you for all the great music.

Last edited:

Latest posts