007: Skyfall

TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/24mTIE4D9JM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks like a good one.

Still not sure about the Bond films copying the Bourne style (they're not very bond-ish IMO), but taken for what they are this looks good.

On a side note, Blood Stone was an excellent game with a pretty good story to it - I'm not too sure about Joss Stone being a bond Girl though :s

Looks better than the last two, though having said that I haven't seen Quantum of Solace.

I prefer them be a bit more...bizarre? like they used to be, rather than (as Mite said) like the Bourne series/trying to be more realistic.

I want laser watches and copious amounts of explosions and/or scantily clad women, not a man getting hit in the plums with a rope for 35minutes!

Oh and for those wondering if Skyfall will have a Q ....

Ben Whishaw has been cast as him.

That looks bloody good. Can't wait. And in anorak news looks like the DB5 makes a return (seen in the shot of Bond and M at the lake).

Really like the current trend of the films, they suit the times.

Looks better than the last two, though having said that I haven't seen Quantum of Solace.

I prefer them be a bit more...bizarre? like they used to be, rather than (as Mite said) like the Bourne series/trying to be more realistic.

I want laser watches and copious amounts of explosions and/or scantily clad women, not a man getting hit in the plums with a rope for 35minutes!

Agreed!!!!

James Bond needs to have bad guys who wear outragious costumes, ideally with a name that's a pun. He needs to spin around in his chair and say 'Ahh, Mr Bond, I was expecting you'. He needs a quiet but super deadly sidekick. Bond needs a lazer watch and other funny gagets. He also doesn't fight someone with Kung Fu for a minute and a half. He knows two moves, a straight hard right and karate chop to the kneck, both of them are one hit K.O's.