• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

10 nations?

S

sambãd5

i was looking at some of the screenshots for rugby 2005 and i saw ten nations... i thought that i was fairly up-to-date with rugby, but what the hell is it?

made up comp between tri nations, six nations teams + argentina.

Use the search feature, its been mentioned many times before

Originally posted by umosay@Feb 18 2005, 08:43 PM
made up comp between tri nations, six nations teams + argentina.

Use the search feature, its been mentioned many times before
my bad. Na thats cool though, go the pumas

Yeah ya right sambad, there is no such thing. But just in there for a bit of a laugh. Maybe they thought it looked like they were running a bit low on options so chucked it in. I guess its a pretty easy way to make the game look a bit bigger
<

Jamie Gough

yeah its definitley argentina,theres a screenshot on gamespot.com i think which shows a fixture list for the ten nations, and its argentina thats on there

I would have prefered the ten nations to have been made up of the 'minnow' nations. Reason being theres already the trinations six nations etc. also, I quite liked how JLR had the little competitions between the smaller rugby nations.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 19 2005, 12:43 PM
I would have prefered the ten nations to have been made up of the 'minnow' nations. Reason being theres already the trinations six nations etc. also, I quite liked how JLR had the little competitions between the smaller rugby nations.
Exactly!

Even WCR had the various world tournys between rivals -- that was cool.

Or at least give us the chance to create our own tournaments, and have the choice to make them one-offs or home-and-away fixtures.

And you should be able to choose from all the teams and clubs.

I'm preaching to the choir aren't I?

Latest posts