• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2 PS3 PICS! These are real too!

M

maddog79

go here and follow the link on the home page. There is an article and 2 pictures (supposedly official)

yeah.
They look pretty good tho.
Although some nerd may have made them
He has WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to much time on his hands
<

How can you say "These are real"? The article says they are not sure, and actually says they're probably not.

Meh - they look the most credible out of all of the pictures released - lol
maybe not real .....thats pushing it! lol

I think it may be a early design of the ps3!

I can't see that pic as the ps3, It won't win any good looking console awards anyway!

If that is the real deal, I wonder how u would go about ejecting a disc?? I pressume its automatic?

its at "rumour control" on gamespot and they said it was bogus

so its a fake!

it looks pretty mad......but its fake so ha ha!

im getting the ps3 cos the power lead incident for xbox could happen again..........and im a sony fan
<

Originally posted by kinkon89@Mar 27 2005, 04:59 PM
Im getting the ps3 cos the power lead incident for xbox could happen again..........and im a sony fan
<
What power lead incident?

I never heard of any 'power lead incident' (which is worring as I worked in EB for the first 6 months of it's release).
<

thats also a fake

theres been heaps of geeks making their own version of the ps3 to feel wanted for the first time..lol

Correct me if i'm wrong but i sure that i had read somewhere that the PS3 had a hardrive or built in memory card like XBox. If i am right then these are definately fakes cos they both have memory card slots?

Latest posts